Keita... | Syracusefan.com

Keita...

Didn't someone say BMK wouldn't play pro ball?
Wasnt me but is that so ridiculous to assume? Hea a smart guy who will undoubtedly find success in life. Its not so ridiculous to think basketball wouldnt be the path. Regardless, good for him.

Whoever said it didn't mean it that way. More like he COULDNT play pro ball.
Oh well he played and succeeded at syracuse university so ... That speaks for itself. Hes absolutely capable of being a role player

it wasn't me, but could have been meaning nba. one of the first disqualifiers are hands. he's a great kid, but a stone mason.

Good for him!

As an aside, why was he one of your favorites? I loved his hustle on the court but a lot of those with limited talent hustled. Did you know him off court? Being nosy. ;)
You didn't ask me, but I know him pretty well and like him very much. He is an amazing young man -- hardworking, unselfish, generous with the time he gives to others, humorous, extremely friendly and amazingly likable. Don't forget that English is his 4th language. A year before he came to Syracuse, he literally did not know a word of it. And by the time he graduated, he had become a spokesman for the team and the school. (A senior person in Syracuse athletics refers to him as "my favorite player ever." That should give you an idea of his character).

You didn't ask me, but I know him pretty well and like him very much. He is an amazing young man -- hardworking, unselfish, generous with the time he gives to others, humorous, extremely friendly and amazingly likable. Don't forget that English is his 4th language. A year before he came to Syracuse, he literally did not know a word of it. And by the time he graduated, he had become a spokesman for the team and the school. (A senior person in Syracuse athletics refers to him as "my favorite player ever." That should give you an idea of his character).
teetriangle.jpg

... He is an amazing young man -- hardworking, unselfish, generous with the time he gives to others, humorous, extremely friendly and amazingly likable. Don't forget that English is his 4th language. A year before he came to Syracuse, he literally did not know a word of it. And by the time he graduated, he had become a spokesman for the team and the school. (A senior person in Syracuse athletics refers to him as "my favorite player ever." That should give you an idea of his character).

Yeah yeah yeah, but what's he done for SU lately? ;)

Seriously, that's great news and best wishes for a terrific young man. And thanks to Tee for catching us up on him. :)

Well alrighty then. With your response and 'Tees' affirmation, good enough. FYI, I was only wondering why, not really questioning. (I hope that makes sense)

Well alrighty then. With your response and 'Tees' affirmation, good enough. FYI, I was only wondering why, not really questioning. (I hope that makes sense)
Sometimes, I like to put a cherry on top.
:)

I'm sure I did once or twice or maybe 20 times, or maybe I just thought it. I may have kept my mouth shut and not said it though to avoid the wrath. Who knows.l
At least you are good enough to own it!

I honestly thought this was going to be Sedee Keita committing. A little saddened that's not the case. But ime realy happy for Baye.

cto said:
Congrats to BMK, I am sure he will do well there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom