LeMoyne College exploring move to D1 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

LeMoyne College exploring move to D1

Anything about tickets? Getting a little close. Haha.

This looks like a pretty cool event, for those interested:

The NEC accepted 4 MEAC schools as associate members in baseball last year. I wonder if there is an opportunity for a full merger there. The MEAC is made up of all HBCU's. They have 8 full members while the NEC will have 7 after these departures.

So can they get in the NCAA tournament this year?

Good deal for season tickets. Granted they only have 10 home games and don't really play anyone of real note at home this year. I'd snatch them if I were still in the area. It'd also get you locked in for future seasons. I wonder when they expand or build a new Phin Bin? Go Phins!

Here is your reminder for their first 2 big name games that also happen to be televised...
Screenshot_20231104-071522_Chrome.jpg

Good deal for season tickets. Granted they only have 10 home games and don't really play anyone of real note at home this year. I'd snatch them if I were still in the area. It'd also get you locked in for future seasons. I wonder when they expand or build a new Phin Bin? Go Phins!

Here is your reminder for their first 2 big name games that also happen to be televised...
View attachment 232946
They also play Penn State on Peacock in December and Fairleigh Dickinson on YES network in January. Seasons are 72 dollars for 12 games. Kids 12 and under are free. Go Phins!

LeMoyne played a 10 game series against Boston College starting in the late 1960s. 5 games at home and 5 on the road.

My dad brought me to one of the games played in Syracuse. I think LeMoyne had Phil Harlow that season and it was the year they actually beat the Eagles.

Gives you an idea of where BC was back then. And where it remains today.

I am sorry to report that the Hoyas look pretty good. 37 points in the first 18 minutes
Up by 20