Let the Madness Commence | Syracusefan.com

Let the Madness Commence

A mixture of college basketball, the beginnings of baseball and SXSW here in Austin... March rocks. oh... and kegs n eggs on the day of saint patrick

Yessss!!! Happy March to everyone, If you're lucky you will get what you wished for!!!

MM.

I'm pumped.

But no matter what happens; at least we aren't UConn.

268188_521622951217799_452604840_n.jpg

UConn fans must be pumped that they are finally leaving the Big East.

Could one say that UConn not only got denied from the ACC and Big10 but also didn't get invited to stay in the Big East.

"UConn please leave".

I assume that UConn is banned from the CIT/CBI (non NCAA owned postseason tourneys), but can anyone confirm

I like the writer's comment:

"Also, it would be hard to see what UConn would gain by playing in one of these tournaments in any event"

Really? UConn feels they are above playing in these types of tournaments? Do they realize they are going to be in a conference where over half the members would love to be invited to one of these.

this starts the best 3 month stretch in sports. the start of march madness...which leads into the start of baseball season...which leads into the nhl and nba playoffs

this starts the best 3 month stretch in sports. the start of march madness...which leads into the start of baseball season...which leads into the nhl and nba playoffs

And the Masters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom