Lets not freak out people | Syracusefan.com

Lets not freak out people

This was an expected loss. Does nothing to change the tournament picture.

They werent running the table.

Lose to pitt and we can freak out.
Sad. sick and disgusting.... how can you go from 12 up to lose by 14? Can you imagine Gbinije missing not one. not two BUT 3 bunnies? Got to get over this but I sure hope like hell we get to rub their noses in it next year when we finally get a big man. Worst I have seen our under sized back line get torn apart.

Louisville is always a bad matchup but I don't like how they stopped playing after being up 18-6 and how bad our perimeter D was.

Lydon was outclassed and had a horrendous game. But, still, unfair for him to play C.

I think I was most disappointed how on offenese we didn't even try to penetrate. Really bad offense and bad perimeter D.

Sad. sick and disgusting... how can you go from 12 up to lose by 14? Can you imagine Gbinije missing not one. not two BUT 3 bunnies? Got to get over this but I sure hope like hell we get to rub their noses in it next year when we finally get a big man. Worst I have seen our under sized back line get torn apart.

Clemson was pretty bad.

If anyone, either when the schedule first came out, or in the past few days/weeks, *expected* to win this game... well, they just weren't thinking right

edit: which is not to say I was at all happy with how things went tonight - we played poorly most of the game and Lvlle played lights out - which has also happened vs them in recent successful seasons of ours

yeah um, not sure if you're paying attention to where things are nationally, with all the other teams

I don't trust the selection committee, we never get in when we are on the bubble.

To feel secure on selection sunday.

Absolutely. Dropping some more games and god forbid a one and done in the ACC Tourney and it will be a rough Selection Sunday.

Absolutely. Dropping some more games and god forbid a one and done in the ACC Tourney and it will be a rough Selection Sunday.
Sure, dropping "some more games" and not winning one in the ACCT would not be good - but that certainly doesn't mean we have to win 3 of the next 4

No, but we do need to win two more or we will be on it.
Probably - but again alot of that depends on all the other teams in our general vicinity

Sure, dropping "some more games" and not winning one in the ACCT would not be good - but that certainly doesn't mean we have to win 3 of the next 4

The more the merrier. Going 2/4 is risky business without a deep ACC Tourney run, imo.

Crazy. If someone told me Howard had 6 assists/1 TO and as a team we had only 11 turnovers yet we were routed; I would've said they're crazy.

The more the merrier. Going 2/4 is risky business without a deep ACC Tourney run, imo.

Crazy. If someone told me Howard had 6 assists/1 TO and as a team we had only 11 turnovers yet we were routed; I would've said they're crazy.
you think 10-8 is risky business? nope.

one of those games - they happen sometimes (especially when we play lvlle)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom