Locker Room | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Locker Room

If Under Armour doesn't back up the brinks truck to Babers and pay him for every "Our house" commercial they do going forward they aren't marketing geniuses!
If he's the coach at a Nike school, can UA pay him to be in their commercials?

Good God almighty! Dino just killed a Hokie! Will somebody stop the damn match, enough’s enough!AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, THE HOKIES ARE BROKEN IN HALF!"
Right, Mr. Carlson. Or should I say "Big Guy"?

I've watched it too much today. Just got the 2 year old all fired up jumping around. She has no clue what she's watching.

So good.

And we REALLY need new locker rooms. It looks like we packed everyone into a microwave.
So you had Milly over for Brunch today?

I've watched this at least a dozen times. I'm sure this will get tons of play and discussion on PTI, Highly Questionable and all the other ESPN filler shows tomorrow. Which is great for the perception/image of this program.

I've watched it too much today. Just got the 2 year old all fired up jumping around. She has no clue what she's watching.

So good.

And we REALLY need new locker rooms. It looks like we packed everyone into a microwave.

It was so tight guys had to sit on top of the lockers lol.

This video has been everywhere. I have non-Cuse friends sending it to me and it's being shared all over social media by players and coaches from High School to youth.

You can't put a price on the impact this is having for our Football brand going forward

Very, very cool!!! Nothing is better than beating Va Tech. They're a JOKE, just like mascot and fans. The worse of college football. I heard Frank threw up in is lunch pail. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom