Locker Room | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Locker Room

I've only watched 23 times. But 1st time getting to post about it.

2 things.

1. Erv Phillips totally makes the video after everyone is going crazy and the camera pans up and he just chilling on top of the lockers creating the beat
1a. and Zaire looks like a beast after the 1st because they came to whose house?
2. do we practice post game lockerroom speeches and celebrations? Everyone knew their roles and lines.

I love the joy Fredericks is showing. Maybe he is all in and has no thoughts of leaving? Although I'm reminded how great a teammate and how much fun Kaleb Joseph had last year and he knew he was leaving. Hoping Fredericks hangs in here.

I thought Macky was going to start speaking in Tongues.

I think they've seen the whole Southern Baptist preacher thing before.
when he bends over and pauses is that because he's tearing up or is it part of the preacher thing? I was initially thinking the preacher things because it's as if they all know what's coming. Zaire saying "talk to us", etc.

when he bends over and pauses is that because he's tearing up or is it part of the preacher thing? I was initially thinking the preacher things because it's as if they all know what's coming. Zaire saying "talk to us", etc.
I assumed because he was tearing up.

yeah - it def has a rehearsed or practiced feel to it. the unison "yes sir's"

I thought Macky was going to start speaking in Tongues.

I think they've seen the whole Southern Baptist preacher thing before.
The last 10 times I just watched macky. It's so good when he lifts his hat above his head

rocklloyd said:

He's not tearing up, he was gearing up.

He's not tearing up, he was gearing up.
I get the impression, that this is something they've done before. I think when he pauses, and kneels, it's because he's getting ready to preach the truth. You can see that when he kneels, Macky does the whole shaky hands thing, so he knew Dino was about to preach it.

I get the impression, that this is something they've done before. I think when he pauses, and kneels, it's because he's getting ready to preach the truth. You can see that when he kneels, Macky does the whole shaky hands thing, so he knew Dino was about to preach it.

Yep

and Zaire says "talk to us"

I've on my 15th view at least today, really pulling this monday together for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom