Marquez Hodge Commits! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Marquez Hodge Commits!

From what I am hearing and reading, this diamond in the ruff player from Miami is rising to the top and a potential shinning star on the rise. I haven't seen his weight and how much he bulked up as of yet, any numbers?

From what I am hearing and reading, this diamond in the ruff player from Miami is rising to the top and a potential shinning star on the rise. I haven't seen his weight and how much he bulked up as of yet, any numbers?
post on the football board.

not directed at you, but all these recruit threads should be locked once a kid is on campus.

I'm sorry. That's my fault. I won't do it again

I don't know if you have noticed it but at the top right hand corner of each forum there is a search box. If you go to the football forum and type Hodge into the search box it will put up a few threads with some good info on him.

And don't worry about bnoro... he's just like that.;)
LOL the weird part is that I was just wondering this morning where he was.

I don't know if you have noticed it but at the top right hand corner of each forum there is a search box. If you go to the football forum and type Hodge into the search box it will put up a few threads with some good info on him.

and just like that you made him appear

witchOh Lord

Two pet peeves of mine. The next time I read that a commit is 'going all out to recruit for us', I will fwow up. What's he gonna do? Tell classmates not to come here?

Also, the comment about how this 'proves that the staff is great at identifying under-the-radar types'. When 'under the radar' turns into 'over the moon', I'll pay attention. Maybe.

I dunno. Seems like mindless recruiting jargonese to me. Plus, I'm in a bad mood. No reason. Just am.
Think "Bromley"

I've been trying to actually do work at work, novel concept, eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom