Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have problems with ball pressure a LOT the past few years. Dayton in the tourney game applied similar pressure and made things difficult for us. Miami cranked it up 2H and we folded.
We don't recruit point guards because zone.

Has Miami ever not stripped someone clean this game? At least once you would think they would gift us a call. Not saying that was a foul...

Cooney's defense at the top of the zone was atrocious. Instead of guarding people, he gave them the snot eye. Those two threes killed our momentum.
This.

A lot of reason why we lost but out of all of them, Cooney going weak sauce under the screen to allow 2 wide open threes won Miami the game.

That last replay just showed how much this team loafs in transition. They're pressing and the ball is ahead of them and they are jogging back.

OrangeDW said:
I'd say if Gbinje played anywhere close to his usual level, it would've helped a lot. He's been bad today.

G was exposed a little today. He could not handle against a pressuring guard.

Mali should have had better recognition on that. Make the pass.

That last replay just showed how much this team loafs in transition. They're pressing and the ball is ahead of them and they are jogging back.

Well, players don't get tired. So we have that.

There were a few in the second half that were disappointing. Lydon just watched a loose ball a couple times. There was once where Roberson never tried to get back into a rebound. Blah.

G was exposed a little today. He could not handle against a pressuring guard.
Completely exposed. He had six inches on him and couldn't take him down on the block and score. He should have worked on that a lot in the off season if he was gonna be playing point. Oh well. Gbinije has been the lone bright spot this year. And Richardson.

Completely exposed. He had six inches on him and couldn't take him down on the block and score. He should have worked on that a lot in the off season if he was gonna be playing point. Oh well. Gbinije has been the lone bright spot this year. And Richardson.

When have you ever seen G have a post game? Who is going to throw him a post pass even if he could?

Walked off the court with over 20 seconds left. Unreal.

G has been awful in our first two ACC games. This team has just folded once again down the stretch. I would like to see some accountability with some of these players. You want to get some of their attention, replace them with a walkon. At some point someone has to take control of this team. It's not our fifth year seniors. Miami has outscored us 23-9 in the past three minutes. It's time to make some changes.

Rolled by freaking Miami. 3 losses to them in a row. Unbelievable.

This is what it is going to be like all year. The big from the ncaa. They were forced to give back the Scholly so they make it up by bad officiating. It is what it is. We just have to deal with it

Briancuse said:
Even at halftime, I knew we were going to lose.

I texted my brother and told him they score 50 in thne 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom