Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is this coaching staff going to get all over G for his constant one hand passes. He has at least two turnovers a game by trying to pass with one hand. Their fundamentals are so poor it drives me nuts. Once again, they are coming apart down the stretch. Isn't this suppose to be our strength with two 5 year senior guards? NOT!

Two seasons where watching these games are a chore. These last two years are worse than the 07 and 08 teams. At least those teams could sometimes score.

Honestly, I have very little to beef with here.

Miami is making shots. Is what it is. We don't have the guys.

Miami is 3-24 from 3 and ripe to be knocked off today.

I dunno...Cooney needs to fight through that screen or not get screened in the first place. He disappears at the end of games lately,

Can't believe we are this down. Unacceptable in my eyes. Poor coaching. Poor recruiting. Poor developing.

Okay......and that was so weak. He struggles mightily against ball pressure.

What is hop doing? He doesnt go to mal back to back there and then has him bring it up? Wow so weak

That's on Gbinije. They guarded him on the inbounds so malachi came up to get the inbounds. Then Gbinije ran away and let Malachi bring it up. Bad choice. You're the 5th year senior PG and Malachi is shaky out there with the ball, he's not a PG and has no PG skills.

Brilliant. Shaky ballhandling bringing it up. Bad pass and G really didn't come to the ball for an easier angle. Seems like we do this often. Poor bball IQ all around. Miami is 3-24 from 3 and we are going to lose. unreal.

Making shots? Cooney not guarding anyone allowed 2 wide open threes

Miami is 3-24 from 3 and ripe to be knocked off today.

Meaning making shots in the 2nd half.

Agreed they were ripe to be knocked off, but I don't know what we could have done with the game being called the way it is and the lack of depth.

Do the refs just think Miami is incapable of fouling? They're a strange group.

Meaning making shots in the 2nd half.

Agreed they were ripe to be knocked off, but I don't know what we could have done with the game being called the way it is and the lack of depth.

I'd say if Gbinje played anywhere close to his usual level, it would've helped a lot. He's been bad today.

Wow, how did that NOT go down????

Infuriating! We can't handle the ball pressure! Where is MG? He needs to go get the ball.

We have problems with ball pressure a LOT the past few years. Dayton in the tourney game applied similar pressure and made things difficult for us. Miami cranked it up 2H and we folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom