NBA Playoffs | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Syracuse University hasn't had a player alum in the NBA Finals since when?
Waiters has a chance to end this ridiculously long streak.

I can't believe GS has been dominated as much as they have. OKC's short elite rotation is dominating.
Toronto-Cleveland winner would have HCA over Oklahoma City.

Marty Byrnes with the Lakers?

I wonder if Curry will remember he's... Amazing at the game of basketball and start making shots.

7 rather.

Idk... Im really not a big durant or Russ fan

Why is Golden State playing so ridiculous? So many low IQ plays. I guess they can usually get away with it but not against OKC.

Got lucky. Go for a layup not a 3.

Curry plays off the ball way too much in this series. I don't get it. Westbrook is physical but curry is the MVP for a reason. And if they switch you have the advantage. He needs to be more aggressive.

Got lucky. Go for a layup not a 3.

Curry plays off the ball way too much in this series. I don't get it. Westbrook is physical but curry is the MVP for a reason. And if they switch you have the advantage. He needs to be more aggressive.
Totally agree. They seem like they're playing him as a decoy more than one of the 2 greatest players in the world.

Why would you run a high ball screen there?????? Curry had a mismatch with the slower Durant.

Just terrible execution.

Curry has ibaka on him and he's passing
Curry is really bothered by how insanely long OKC's defense is. He constantly hounded by KD, Westbrook and Roberson. On the off chance he gets another defender, it's Waiters or the most athletic PF in the league (Ibaka). Team is tailor made to shut down Curry as much as anyone can.

What an awesomely talented group this is in the WCF?

Durant, westy, curry, Thompson the all then surrounding talent. Just fun to watch.

Last edited:
Greene and Westy flopping against each other, both falling down trying to draw fouls, everything bad and hilarious about the NBA all in one play.

Are you kidding me? DTV out in the 4th quarter. Good god . . . . I might cry. Even the great NBA players that drive me crazy are great players. I want to see them in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom