NC State attendance | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

What I don’t understand is… are these students buying a single game ticket to sit with their folks even though they already have a spot in the student section? Something is out of whack.
When I was a student, if my parents came up or other family came up for a game, they'd always buy tickets and buy me one to sit with them.

309546457_10160815314880757_108430452741166535_n.jpg
The dome looks so shiny and clean.

It’s not a bribe, it’s what most women want. You got a rare one if she wouldn’t appreciate a nice meal at a fine restaurant.Don’t know how long you have been married but after 35 years I’ve found out all those things you didn’t realize when you were younger.
Yep, she's a rare one. Been married 12 years. She's said more than once she'd rather have a picnic with PB&J's than go to a nice restaurant. And as I was knocking things off the honey do list yesterday, she asked more than once what time rhe game was starting and said I had to stop so I wouldn't miss any of it.

When I was a student, if my parents came up or other family came up for a game, they'd always buy tickets and buy me one to sit with them.
That was my hunch all along. Next time can you put your student ticket up for resale - if possible?

Hopefully in the future they schedule parents weekend for something like Wagner. Most parents are not there for the game anyway, which is understandable. The casuals that show up cause enough issues with their cluelessness.

Bottom line - the AD should try to communicate to parents that their kids already have a ticket. Maybe let their younger or older sibling sit in the student section or something. Anything was better than seeing that stupid bald spot in the upper corner when the rest of the place looked like Richard Gere.

Next time can you put your student ticket up for resale - if possible?

Well I graduated in 2008, but back when I was in school you couldn't resell student tix.

the AD should try to communicate to parents that their kids already have a ticket.

In my experience, they knew. But when they come up for one weekend they don't want to sit apart for the game, so they just spring for the extra ticket. They could maybe let students notify them that they aren't going to be using the student ticket, but we never sold out for football as far as I recall back when I was there. So it was never an issue. We usually didn't fill the lower level student section to even hit the overflow.

So what was the official sellout #? Has to be same as Clemson 2019 unless they changed their counting.

That was my hunch all along. Next time can you put your student ticket up for resale - if possible?

Hopefully in the future they schedule parents weekend for something like Wagner. Most parents are not there for the game anyway, which is understandable. The casuals that show up cause enough issues with their cluelessness.

Bottom line - the AD should try to communicate to parents that their kids already have a ticket. Maybe let their younger or older sibling sit in the student section or something. Anything was better than seeing that stupid bald spot in the upper corner when the rest of the place looked like Richard Gere.

Can’t sell student tix. And most parents don’t come last minute.

Yup same, I did sit in the student section one time but when my parents came I sat with them

They need to find a way to have concessions be more efficient. This has always been an issue but it is even more noticeable during big games. I think it took me 10 mins to get through the grab and go drinks at halftime and the line wasn't long at all. The regular concessions looked even worse. With those lines it makes it impossible to make your way around the concourse.

They need to find a way to have concessions be more efficient. This has always been an issue but it is even more noticeable during big games. I think it took me 10 mins to get through the grab and go drinks at halftime and the line wasn't long at all. The regular concessions looked even worse. With those lines it makes it impossible to make your way around the concourse.
Grab n go...only as fast as the fans ability to use Wallet

I use Google Wallet and get the transaction done in 5 secs

Same! The number of people having conversations with the people at the registers was driving me nuts. If you don’t know how to use a card by now…..maybe stop paying by writing out checks at the grocery store and get some practice?

Same! The number of people having conversations with the people at the registers was driving me nuts. If you don’t know how to use a card by now…..maybe stop paying by writing out checks at the grocery store and get some practice?
People who write checks at the supermarket should be pummeled with punishing blows to the lower body and groin.

going into the game about 15 min before it started was the quickest and the shortest food lines all yr for me.

going into the game about 15 min before it started was the quickest and the shortest food lines all yr for me.
That is when I went and the line was short! Maybe 10 people. But like 5 of them were at that register way too long!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom