NC State attendance | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

1665584586242.png

You can walk all the way around outside in the sunshine to a gate near your seat, or walk all the way inside crushed in the concourses. Honestly wish this were more than a suggestion, but almost impossible to police without making things worse.
They do print it on the digital tickets (suggested gate) so SU is doing their part. I think people just enter in the first gate they see from the outside. We definitely plan on entering through our suggested gate.

I have a job interview this afternoon and I'm not sure it is possible for me to not bring up Syracuse football in every answer
Just got an email that it's been moved to Friday so I'm going to have to hop on Zoom with my Mikel Jones jersey on. I'll have a blue light behind my laptop ready to rip.

I don't make the rules.

Just got an email that it's been moved to Friday so I'm going to have to hop on Zoom with my Mikel Jones jersey on. I'll have a blue light behind my laptop ready to rip.

I don't make the rules.

Should wear the platinum hat to go with it. Nothing screams Orange pride more than platinum.

Dammit! Wish I could be there to see a full Dome and an Orange win. My wife and I have been on the road the past two weeks and are scheduled to be in South Bend Saturday to see our daughter ( and to watch a vastly inferior team to the Orange take on Stanford). I’ll be in Syracuse in spirit, however. LGO!

With the new roof, I can't stop thinking about how that Purdue writer said he never had heard a louder venue...and that was at 38k! We're going to have 10k more people Saturday...its going to be insanely loud.
I hope its a great game, with a Cuse win!

Anyone with a real Decibel (SPL) meter? PLEASE bring it, and we'll set an unofficial Dome volume record! That we'll try to Break for ND. (Use MAX function, and take a pic) If it's big enough, folks will talk about it. IF it approaches 130db, I only wish for it to BE ON THE SCOREBOARD, and it gets the NATIONAL attention the Dome deserves. Other than winning, I can't think of a better plus for recruiting.

"How would you like to play in the LOUDEST stadium in College Football?"

Make it happen.

Anyone with a real Decibel (SPL) meter? PLEASE bring it, and we'll set an unofficial Dome volume record! That we'll try to Break for ND. (Use MAX function, and take a pic) If it's big enough, folks will talk about it. IF it approaches 130db, I only wish for it to BE ON THE SCOREBOARD, and it gets the NATIONAL attention the Dome deserves. Other than winning, I can't think of a better plus for recruiting.

Make it happen.
Digging this! Though I think this game will be much louder than the ND game as this one will be much more Orange fans. This will be the loudest game I’d imagine. This is our shot!

Make it happen.

For the life of me I can not figure out why they won’t just put a decibel meter in there and promote it as such

This could be a HUGE recruiting advantage…it also engages the crowd more etc

I just don’t see a single downside to it

It 100% will be. Been to so many NFL games where you wait for all of it... Getting in, bathroom, beers, concessions. When stadiums are close to full it will tax the facility! It happens.

It's a big game Saturday afternoon, enjoy the tailgate and the day, bring one for the walk up and if you don't want to wait in line to get in, get there early and take a deep breath. First game in a few years where all my kids actually want to and can go which is rare

This is why I get to the airport 2+ hours early and if I can I'll get to a sporting event 1 hour early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom