NC State attendance | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

My wife informed me that we are going out of town on Saturday to see friends. I asked if they get ACCN. She said if I'm going to be like that then to stay home. Not falling for that trap 18 years into marriage. Learned that lesson early on.
So, it's not a special event or anything. It's just to visit friends?

So, it's not a special event or anything. It's just to visit friends?
Friends we see every few months out of state. I'm in Richmond VA and they are in Durham NC. We both have large families with kids the same ages so it's an event based on quantity of people but nothing special warranting the trip.

My wife informed me that we are going out of town on Saturday to see friends. I asked if they get ACCN. She said if I'm going to be like that then to stay home. Not falling for that trap 18 years into marriage. Learned that lesson early on.
You should draw firm boundaries with her and tell her going forward you want to watch all of the games live. There are only twelve of them and it’s a short season. It’s important to you. Balance it by doing her stuff with her too.

Fortunately for me my wife loves Cuse football. Sorry for the unsolicited advice but sincerely hope that will help.

I just got my haircut in order to get ready for the game and I don’t even know why. But I did.
Ohhhh no don’t try to get away playing this one off.. the lovely ladies fashion trends on the hill subliminally persuaded you.

Attachments

• DCCAC4DF-1720-48D9-BA86-D9188CC6C1C3.png
    DCCAC4DF-1720-48D9-BA86-D9188CC6C1C3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
How's the map looking this morning? Anyone count the dots yet?

The home upper sideline is looking great, not much left at all. Away upper sideline and left upper corner still has some work to do, but slowly improving.

It’s been far slower the last 24 hrs than it was before
I’d imagine most people who are planning on coming would have gotten their tickets by now. We’re approaching 48 hours til kickoff.

I mean, my wife just knows what the fall,is all about for me. I make it up to her with a bunch of dumb stuff she wants to do during the rest or the year. It works
Yeah. In general my wife and I both consult the other before scheduling anything. "Do we have anything going on on day X? Is day Y a good day to do...?" Avoiding assumptions prevents conflict.

Yeah. In general my wife and I both consult the other before scheduling anything. "Do we have anything going on on day X? Is day Y a good day to do...?" Avoiding assumptions prevents conflict.
My wife and I share google calendars. Before I agree to anything I check the calendar on my phone. Works for us although I'm constantly forgetting to add stuff so she gets annoyed at that lol.

My wife and I share google calendars. Before I agree to anything I check the calendar on my phone. Works for us although I'm constantly forgetting to add stuff so she gets annoyed at that lol.
Have same setup but my wife forgets to check it. I’m like, “That trip has been on the calendar for months!!!” It’s a great loophole.

Friends we see every few months out of state. I'm in Richmond VA and they are in Durham NC. We both have large families with kids the same ages so it's an event based on quantity of people but nothing special warranting the trip.
Nothing you say indicates a couple of TVs can't be on when there.

Surprise your wife and friends/extended fam with surprise tickets you had “planned to give them all along”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom