NC State Game Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense at least showed up. Energy and physicality is there. Wish o line had some of that.

Not gonna feel bad about switching over to the hoop game. Hurry up 5 o'clock
I’m a football guy entirely, and i’ll be switching over too. This product has been unwatchable last week and through this quarter. I won’t feel bad either.

It is obvious that this offense has not worked for that last 5 quarters (or more), I don't understand how you don't try a backup QB who can pass.

We thought we were getting the Baylor offense when we hired Babers. We got a UConn offense instead.

A different Texas school, the 1989 Southern Methodist University offense.

If this is what it takes to get rid of Sterlin so be it.

If you think GS can pass you don’t watch enough football.
I see receivers who can’t get separation, can’t run routes, can’t find the ball, can’t pass block… I see an OL who can’t block consistently. Not saying GS has a great arm. But our passing game problems SO far THIS GAME have not been his fault.

It is obvious that this offense has not worked for that last 5 quarters (or more), I don't understand how you don't try a backup QB who can pass.
Baffling to me that there’s still people on this board who defend his arm. He has a noodle arm and is the opposite of accurate. If his legs get shut down he’s an absolute liability out there

Same freaking excuses with this team and Dino and Gilbert should be held accountable. But, we will hear about Ohana, La Familia and other cliches each week about fast cars, movies and other BS. Get rid of this clown and bring in someone who can coach and RECRUIT.

Same issue every year. Our team is beat up. Not sure that’s Dino’s issue as much as it is our inability to have ACC depth. That’s why you need win 6 in October
It’s on dino for not having ACC quality depth. Dino doesn’t get free passes in november every year cause of “owies”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom