NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 17

whelp Ga. St. hung around, for 3/4 of the game at least... Gonzaga doesn't look like a championship team today...

This type of run always seem inevitable in a 1-16 game.
Except for Virginia of course.

(and us vs UNC-Asheville -- thankfully we pulled that one out)

I also bet Jalen Hawkins point total over because hometown and then he did a very Utica thing and got suspended for the first half for breaking team rules. Kind of excited to see what Georgia State does to me.
Best big man gets hurts in the first… still only down 4 with 10 left… not gonna cover 23 points

My wife did a bracket for the first time ever and has minimal CBB knowledge. I watch like every fricken game and of course her bracket is in better shape than mine.

I used to watch games and read articles about every team and considered every angle. I put in a shoot and my boss did, too, including one from his infant son where the pick was wherever the kid dreuled. I beat my boss, (not the best idea), but this kid and I were neck and neck until the final four. By now he's all grown up and probably looking everything up as I used to with the same sorry results.

Welp, terrible effort Marquette…

Shaka caught lightning in a bottle at VCU and overall was very good at that level. After that he has really struggled to do anything in the tournament.

Shaka caught lightning in a bottle at VCU and overall was very good at that level. After that he has really struggled to do anything in the tournament.
For real though…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom