NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30

I was just thinking that. Rooting hard for Purdue at this point. They’re one of those great all time programs that have never won a title, and they haven’t even been to a Final Four since 1980. They competed hard with Indiana for Big 10 titles in the 80s and 90s but could never break through in the tourney. Matt Painter is a likable coach, and their fan base has suffered so many heartbreaking tourney defeats for a long time. I feel for them. Unlike most Big 10 programs.
I posted something similar last night. Other than conference affiliation, there is nothing really unlikable about Purdue - players, coaches, program. They have had some really tough outs, so if this is the time they get over the top (or at least make the final 4) I would be very good with that,

And they are the only team with a chance to beat Connecticut. The match-ups, particularly at center, would be...

Joe made a great choice. Clemson was an excellent fit for him as he just had to play his game vs playing out of position. Jims ISO O with Joe at the point wasn't a good use of his skills. He did his best but he's not a point G. I wonder what's next for Joe.
Greece-Turkey-Germany, maybe room with Jimmy Boeheim over in Europe somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom