NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 31 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 31

Believe they were TIED WITH LOUISVILLE late in that game too
I heard a clip from that game where JB said NC St. looked not good at the time, and he was correct.

They have moved away from the old traditional centers which Edey certainly seems more like a throwback to me while Clingan might be a little more of a combination of old and new. It will be interesting to see how they would be used in today’s NBA. I wonder how Clingan whose minutes are limited I assume still effected by his foot injury and if he’ll fully recuperate to play much in the NBA. Foot injuries are tough especially for big men.
Bama and NC St./Purdue need to sweep the leg.

"We're trying to take the most efficient shots we can"

He then goes on to talk about PPP, eFG, non-rim twos, finishing at the rim, expected points.

Maybe Bama loses to UConn (still play with humans, talent is talent, coaching still matters), but to not have this type of knowledge of how to use analytics and how to apply it isn't acceptable in this day and age, assuming a program can afford it.

While I don't like Bama (even tho I'll root for them over UConn), that presser was fantastic.
Just don't ask him about his players and gunplay. Not so poignant on that topic.

I wish the bigs would be more involved, college and pro. I'd like to see balance. In the NBA a shot blocking rim protector is kinda useless cuz the big on the other team will launch 3s on the shot blocker so that he ends up nowhere near the bucket.

IMG_0095.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom