NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30

What makes UConn so incredible is that they can shoot miserably from three (3-17) and still completely murder a very good team.

That's usually the formula for an upset.

That's usually the formula for an upset.
Have to outscore them to win. They aren’t ever going to score less than 75 even on a bad shooting night.

Have to outscore them to win. They aren’t ever going to score less than 75 even on a bad shooting night.

Based on that, then I think I prefer Alabama beating Clemson.

But its sort of feels irrelevant either way.

Hopefully Purdue can have at least one more really comfortable victory in the next 2 games, that at least gives us some reason to believe for a good game two Monday from now.

Their offensive sets are in a different league outside of everyone except maybe Purdue. They have talent, but the coaching is on another level.
They are well coached. It’s really the entire system Hurley has built. That’s why Red’s next coaching hire is so crucial to our program’s success.

I have only been really watching this game for a few minutes, but Estrada has blown 2 layups in about 3 minutes. They were lucky that last miss was rebounded and turned into a 3.

I have only been really watching this game for a few minutes, but Estrada has blown 2 layups in about 3 minutes. They were lucky that last miss was rebounded and turned into a 3.
Bama blew a ton of open looks early

Clemson missed opportunity early to really put the foot to throat

Based on that, then I think I prefer Alabama beating Clemson.

But its sort of feels irrelevant either way.

Hopefully Purdue can have at least one more really comfortable victory in the next 2 games, that at least gives us some reason to believe for a good game two Monday from now.
Either team will be 10-12 point underdogs. A nice season for a football school, but both have zero chance. Hurley will coach circles around Oats. God forbid it‘s Duke playing them in the final. It will be worse than when they played UK and won.

Either team will be 10-12 point underdogs. A nice season for a football school, but both have zero chance. Hurley will coach circles around Oats. God forbid it‘s Duke playing them in the final. It will be worse than when they played UK and won.

I think I would be able to accept the 2024 UConn-Duke game much more than the 2014 UConn-UK game.

UConn and Duke are by far my two most hated teams... all titles are deserved, but the 2024 one would feel more "right", assuming its UConn that wins, if that makes any sense.

I think it is unarguable that they have the best basketball program ever, when you include women as well.
If you include women sure, but they are 9th in FF’s on the men’s side. UNC and UK are still one and 2 to me. They’ve won in every era.

I think that 3 point shot was spinning back and would get a little bounce in after that, had he not touched it.

Bama shooting the 3 too well. This will be tough for Clemson to overcome.

Clemson is getting some really nice looks.
Have to hit them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom