NCAA National Championship: April 4 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: April 4

Oh, but now all of a sudden the physicality Tom?

Reading the posts 2 nights ago, I thought I'd be the only one rooting for UNC(yeah, I never pictured myself doing so for a NC game, especially after the beating they gave SU at the one Final F*** I got to attend in this stage of existence), but it's nice to not feel so alone now. I only wish I had bet much much more!!(especially when I had UNC +7.5 1st half in live betting!)

EDIT: after retiring K, they earned my rooting. Added the genuineness of Hubert Davis, Bacot playing through injury, and having a dude that reminds me of the Jeramiah Johnson gif meme, and I feel ok with rooting for them for 1 game. KU's weak conference in past years made it easier for me as well.

(figured out I could post if I entirely turned off UBlock Origin)

Last edited:
Seriously what is everyone going to say when UNC wins a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in Huberts first year ? I am shocked they are playing this well tonight but man they play hard for him and they love the guy
there arent really any good teams anymore...not like it used to be when the top teams were just miles better than everyone else a la UNLV and Duke etc

...syracuse took UNC to OT late in the season without Jesse Edwards...AND I'm not surprised they are in the final game of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom