Next season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Next season

Anywhere? Do people not see what's going on in college right now? The rumor is he wasn't happy. Kids are leaving their schools as starters and main pieces of their teams left and right.
I’m sure people won’t forget that the rumor that he isn’t happy didn’t have anything to do with PT

Cant replace Kadary. Hope we keep Edwards and Frank.
Of course we can. Ridiculous. I love the kid but listening to this board he is the second coming of Magic Johnson. If he is here, we will be really good. If he isn't, we are going to bring in guys that replace the guys we lose.

Everyone needs to keep their fingers crossed this week. The portal could be frightening.
Let what happen happen! We looked good this year at times but we were not consistent. Shake upthe squad and build for next year. We had too many "maybe's" starting this year and JB for some crazy reason stayed with them too long. We can not live or die by the three.

No idea. but I do know that there will be teams winning games all over the country. and only one will have Kadray on it. Imagine that. Teams having great seasons without Kadray. There are other pt guards out there. Plus, I am not like everyone else on this board, writing Joe off. Plus, Kadray might very well be our starting pt guard. right now, we don't have any idea what we don't know. Other than I think we will have two terrific scorers in Buddy and Benny. Hopefully, a 5 that we can throw the ball down low to.

Here's my point: we have a talented PG on the roster right now in Kadary.

He had to backup a 2G that is maybe 6' and is inefficient.

What's our sell?

Maybe we have someone in the hopper, and I hope we do, but otherwise we are toast.

Absolute toast.

Glad you have faith in Joe. That's fair. I absolutely do not.

Other than Buddy, Kadary is the player I feel we just can't lose. The others..feel the portal taketh...but it can also giveth.

Just plug in Kadary as the starting PG, please -- and hope he's happy.
I think we all want him back. That is the sky is blue sort of thing. But I am not willing to cancel the season if he leaves.

Of course we can. Ridiculous. I love the kid but listening to this board he is the second coming of Magic Johnson. If he is here, we will be really good. If he isn't, we are going to bring in guys that replace the guys we lose.
I agree. Love Kadary and want him here but this board goes crazy fawning over him at times. He is good but if he made the choice to transfer we will be fine. Lots and lots of options

cuse

Here's my point: we have a talented PG on the roster right now in Kadary.

He had to backup a 2G that is maybe 6' and is inefficient.

What's our sell?

Maybe we have someone in the hopper, and I hope we do, but otherwise we are toast.

Absolute toast.

Glad you have faith in Joe. That's fair. I absolutely do not.
I don't know who we are selling to give you the complete sell. We have two potential big time scorers. That is a start.

I don't know who we are selling to give you the complete sell. We have two potential big time scorers. That is a start.

We have one guy that got hot for a few weeks.

I love Buddy. He's absolutely a key player and a potential all-acc guy.

But you can't expect him to go for 20+ a night. Not fair to him.

Also, I love the potential of Benny, but he's a kid that hasn't played one minute of D1 ball and is not Melo.

Again, I'm hopeful, but without someone driving the car, it won't matter.

We have one guy that got hot for a few weeks.

I love Buddy. He's absolutely a key player and a potential all-acc guy.

But you can't expect him to go for 20+ a night. Not fair to him.

Also, I love the potential of Benny, but he's a kid that hasn't played one minute of D1 ball and is not Melo.

Again, I'm hopeful, but without someone driving the car, it won't matter.
Oh, we will have a pt guard next year. And Buddy will be a star. Benny will be real good. The questions start there. There are a lot of unhappy blue chip players out there. We will get our kid. the coach is very motivated. He wants to win on his way out and he wants to win for his boy"S. Yeah, that was plural.

I agree we will have "a" PG.

Appreciate your info. All fair to have our own opinions.

But I think we're in much more dangerous territory than you.
I respect your opinion. You may end up being correct. I hope not.

Let me re-state: Is Kadary going to be our starting PG next year?

If not, how strongly do you feel that the person starting at PG will be better than Kadary as a sophomore?
I really can’t see Kadary leaving. If he does then JB better get a transfer replacement.

Joe Girard shouldn’t start anymore.

I really can’t see Kadary leaving. If he does then JB better get a transfer replacement.

Joe Girard shouldn’t start anymore.

Yeah, I hate this bc it makes me seem like I hate JGIII.

I don't.

I just think his role needs to change.

We need a strong PG next year to tee up Buddy and Benny. We need a center (hoping Jesse).

We need to start games with guys playing in position and a true PG.

No idea. but I do know that there will be teams winning games all over the country. and only one will have Kadray on it. Imagine that. Teams having great seasons without Kadray. There are other pt guards out there. Plus, I am not like everyone else on this board, writing Joe off. Plus, Kadray might very well be our starting pt guard. Right now, we don't have any idea what we don't know. Other than I think we will have two terrific scorers in Buddy and Benny. Hopefully, a 5 that we can throw the ball down low to.
I understand your logical approach to this. I think it is more we know we have a good one. Why lose him for an unknown entity that has everybody annoyed. There is no reason you should lose the most talented player on your team. Life obviously goes on either way which is your point though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom