OC Candidates | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

OC Candidates

I love/hate these tweets lol…..gosh dangit I want to know these coordinators now just as badly as I wanted to know who was the new HC lol.

Dan Mullen...kidding..

To put out that tweet it must be a "spalsh hire" from a top Power 5 program or an existing NFL guy right?

i used to post tweets and it would show the tweet as a pic instead of a link. why doesnt it anymore? i see others that show the tweet as the pic.
I didn’t understand it either, but I was instructed (thankfully!) to just change the “x” to “twitter” in the link & it will show up the way you want

Dan Mullen...kidding..

To put out that tweet it must be a "spalsh hire" from a top Power 5 program or an existing NFL guy right?
I mean if we are going to “shake up” the northeast then it’s not going to be an FCS coordinator or anything. It’s going to be presumably a household name?

I didn’t understand it either, but I was instructed (thankfully!) to just change the “x” to “twitter” in the link & it will show up the way you want
I’ve been doing that and it’s still not working.

Man this stuff gets me fired up….then I feel like I always get let down haha.

Reminds me of the Samurai Hoops stuff saying that we’re getting Big East guy in portal and stuff only to not get him.

Either way it’s fun and exciting times to have this optimism and excitement around the program. This is one of the big advantages in going with Fran and getting a lot of buzz….I liked Chesney and he might do well down the road but the hype and positivity from this hire collectively from our football alumni, national media/coaches, opposing fans has been great. Now we just have to execute on the recruiting front and more importantly on the field.

My tutorial again for those who haven't read it before.

Before you post a tweet, if you want it to unfurl, you need to replace x.com with twitter.com. Then the tweet will unfurl,
Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

Nunzio will stay.

Keep an eye on Dennis Thomas getting a position job - most likely RBs (coached LA in HS).

Dream hire as AHC or DC would be Elijah Robinson.

Other names to keep an eye on for positions on staff: Jeff Nixon (Giants), Preston Brown (Maryland), Tiquan Underwood (Pitt), Augie Hoffman (Columbia), Jamel Mutunga (Panthers)

♂️♂️

I mean if we are going to “shake up” the northeast then it’s not going to be an FCS coordinator or anything. It’s going to be presumably a household name?
People may have different interpretations of what “Shake up the NE” means.

Maybe we are going opposite of expectations with a staff of young but very well connected and highly respected recruiters who will land loads of talent.
If our staff is designed to own NJ and pull kids away from Rut, PSU and others you could say that’s a shake up

I’m trying to stay patient on this front until after Mondays presser. Or at least until after SEC Chip.

We hear anymore rumors or whispers on the offensive side of the ball. Seems most of the information is all defense.

We hear anymore rumors or whispers on the offensive side of the ball. Seems most of the information is all defense.
I am personally starting the Brian Hartline rumor, with zero information. I just wanna see him take over an offense. What he’s done with OSU WRs is insane, and I want that in the dome.

I am personally starting the Brian Hartline rumor, with zero information. I just wanna see him take over an offense. What he’s done with OSU WRs is insane, and I want that in the dome.
Yep, and I've heard Marvin Harrison Jr. plans to come with him to follow in his father's footsteps.

Here are some rumors on the offensive side of the ball….

Jeff Nixon OC
Preston Brown RB
Tiquan Underwood WR
Nunzio Campanile QB (or RB or TE or WR)
Thad Ward RB or WR
Augie Hoffman OL
Steve Adazzio OL
I will throw in Chris Wiesehan at OL as well. Temple OL coach today. Lots of experience and coached at SU from 2007-08.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom