Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

That punt was only 21 yards net. Just go for it and try to get some momentum

JB has two one seeds couple of three seeds a national championship and although he has had good talent he has never been completely loaded without a healty Arinze in the last 13 years. He also overchieves when underated. I like shafer but respectfully no comparison.

Not sure what youre driving at?
My point is that while I'm no fan of JB getting surly with the media, at least he has equity. What has Shafer done to act like that?

I love Dungey's moxie, toughness and athleticism. Unfortunately he has the arm of a decent HS QB. And that severely limits his upside.

Also, our next tackle will be our first.

A Russian plane went down in Egypt overnight. If you haven't heard about that yet then just wait until Shafer's post game.

#Istandwithclockmanagementandkickoffs
I said I was done posting for awhile but this post was too good not to give its proper respect. Well done sir you win the internet again.

anomander said:
Let's only throw it to him once though. You don't want to give it away to the other team who your best players are.

I hear he's weak at running diagonally backwards 7 yards behind the LOS. Can't give him touches.

i will say though, there is NO DOUBT this kids can sling it. cannon for an arm.

Ok. Review of the kick before half. Did look to be an onsides play. I guess.

damn. this would be a 7 point game if we had a normal coach. SEVEN. and it seems like we are down 30.

Erv looks like he doesnt know how to catch or even find the ball

Shaggy said:
Ok. Review of the kick before half. Did look to be an onsides play. I guess.

If that is really what he was trying to do he should be fired. Like now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom