Official Virginia game thread? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official Virginia game thread?

Well those 11 minutes or so were pretty fun...too bad we'll end up losing by 15 :(

Picked us apart the last six minutes

That was ugly

Disgusting last 5 minutes. Our guards got abused defensively and Tobey on the offensive glass.

Hard to see anything much different than a 60-45 type loss.

Our guards can't allow penetration. It's the only way they can score. Offense rebounding has also hurt us.

This season ending Saturday is going to be a god send I can't watch this offense anymore this is so unwatchable

Has there ever been a worse shooting syracuse team

Kaleb DNP thus far.
That's mind boggling to me. Buss comes in and immediately turns the ball over. Kaleb could easily have turned it over there too, Jimmy.

Honestly, I wouldn't even blame Kaleb if he says "enough of this crap" and transfers.

How in the F was that a foul on Rak on the And 1. I rewound it and he is standing there with his arms up and Gill just bulls into him. Horsesh!t call
Please let me know what you think of the Roberson "foul" and then Virginia dunking while holding onto the rim the very next play. Serious, just wanted to make sure I didn't imagine that. ;)

Our offense is sooo bad it's comical. UVA scored 2 points the first 14 minutes and were just begging to be beat. To be losing at halftime is a disgrace. Total meltdown the last 5 minutes. We had our chance. Should have been up by 20. We just don't capitalize. This is going to get very ugly in the 2nd half now.

That's mind boggling to me. Buss comes in and immediately turns the ball over. Kaleb could easily have turned it over there too, Jimmy.
With a lot more style, I'd add.

Honestly, I wouldn't even blame Kaleb if he says "enough of this crap" and transfers.
lol transfers where?! The American East

He wont transfer, but I do agree that he hasn't been bad enough to warrant a DNP in the 1st half, especially considering our other options.

Did BJ get injured? Why is he out for Buss. We can't score as it is and JB puts Buss in so we can play 4 on 5?

Did BJ get injured? Why is he out for Buss. We can't score as it is and JB puts Buss in so we can play 4 on 5?
BJ seems to have rolled an ankle. I don't get not giving Kaleb any minutes. The kid has been better than Patterson all year. He's not particularly good defensively, but in this game, we need OFFENSE to win.

It's hard not to watch this team and just shake your head at time.

G is playing like crap of late. Just give him a blow - let him sit for two minutes. When Cooney is up to no good they should do it - same for G.

Roberson with the entry passes befuddles me at times tonight. Rak has his guy pinned in the paint - no entry pass! Next possession, triple-teamed, and he throws some looping entry-pass with 10 feet of arc. Ugh. Seems to be struggling a bit on the boards.

Rak chest fouled that guy's elbow on his first foul? How was that a foul - no arm contact whatsoever. It's like there must be the one weird foul against Rak by half - by rule.

Cooney had open baseline drive multiple times - simply won't take it.

BJ - hit some shots, kid!

Are you serious? We are playing the freaking number 2 team in the country in a defensive battle. Joseph has not played as good defense as Patterson has so because the 2nd to last game of the season JB sits him to try and win and he is going to transfer. Yeah okay.
My god you wouldn't blame him? Why because he is sitting out 1 game against a team where one defensive breakdown could be the difference at the end. How about he sit watch and get better next year.

Kaleb is an offensive disaster right now. The kid hasn't made a jump a shot since the Miami game. The fact he is sitting is zero surprise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom