OT: Greatest song you've ever heard | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Greatest song you've ever heard

There's so many but I'm kind of partial to The Gourds covering this Snoop Dogg gem.

This may not be the best song I've ever heard, but it's a new song that I cannot stop listening to. I'm pretty obsessed. Love the girl in it (Kimbra)
The lead singer of that song, Wally De Backer, is from Belgium. He is the second most famous person ever from Belgium, behind only Kristof Ongenaet in world wide fame.

kristof-ongenaet-falls.jpg

Some many great songs out there this is almost impossible to do, but the one I am listening to most right now on my iPod is this one. The guitars are just awesome:

This may not be the best song I've ever heard, but it's a new song that I cannot stop listening to. I'm pretty obsessed. Love the girl in it (Kimbra)
My friend showed me this song yesterday and its been on repeat since. Really good tune

Personally, I think that Bohemian Rhapsody is way overrated.

My current vote would probably go to Stairway to Heaven.

I despise that song, never understood the appeal outside of a humorous appearance in Wayne's World.

Definitely not the greatest song ever, or even close, but for whatever reasons this song was permently etched in my brain from the BET tourney half-a-decade ago (at least the chorus). Anyone else suffer from this problem?

Dream on was sooooo good to they played it dead back in the 90's for me..
One of my favorites now( and singers and im a guy)...
(got to turn it up to get the three note tempo and full effect)

Was exploring other songs I really like and Rem is one of my favorites. All their songs are good and they aren't overexposed by the media. Love their song electrolite.

Was exploring other songs I really like and Rem is one of my favorites. All their songs are good and they aren't overexposed by the media. Love their song electrolite.[/quote]
I love "Electrolite." Actually, their last two LPs are excellent.

Was exploring other songs I really like and Rem is one of my favorites. All their songs are good and they aren't overexposed by the media. Love their song electrolite.
I love "Electrolite." Actually, their last two LPs are excellent.[/quote]

check out the unplugged vesion w banjos its awesome...

They remind me alittle of Dave mathews band kindof. At my most beautiful is another one of my favorites of theirs on the unplugged. The love is all around on the album is better then the original also and Oh look its JB on the guitar.
[

"I still haven't found what I'm looking for." U2

Best song you'v never heard - That Kiss by The Courteeners.

Grateful Dead - Scarlet Begonias...Closing of Winterland 12-31-1978. ...or more specifically, the trio Sugar Magnolia>Scarlet Begonias>Fire on the Mountain

I do have to admit, I am a country guy, so its a tie between 2 Garth Brooks songs 1a The Dance 1b Friends in Low Places...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom