OT-Richard Sherman=classless punk | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT-Richard Sherman=classless punk

We clearly are referencing different things. I was talking about this thread. America is full of idiots.. Im not gonna deny that one.

My bad, thought you were saying that him being called a thug was being overblown, ie it really wasn't happening.

My bad, thought you were saying that him being called a thug was being overblown, ie it really wasn't happening.

All good. if anything sherman is learning where and how to be a public figure in a more respectful way. My beef with him is its a waste to be arrogant when its not necessary. just something I am passionate about coming from nothing and doing well by myself and dealing with tons of doubters and disrespect. Pounding your chest can be done in a multitude of ways. You only arm the haters and those who disrespect you by stooping to their level

And for the record be it last march and currently.. both bayless and crabtree are dbags in their own right.

Yeah that Sherman guy is terrible. He needs to be more like that one guy who in all likelihood helped cover up murder.

Where did I say anything about Sherman being terrible? I just said he was not in control of his emotions at a key time and a guy like that should be a target for Manning. We'll see.

Where did I say anything about Sherman being terrible? I just said he was not in control of his emotions at a key time and a guy like that should be a target for Manning. We'll see.

...and you compared him unfavorable to an ***alleged*** accessory to murder.

My turn to go back into your post history and bump your incorrect predictions?

Props to the 'hawks. Dominant.

Nah, all in fun.
Wasn't personal, just remember a lot of sanctimonious "WAIT TIL PAYTON GETS A HOLD OF 'EM!" types. Not to say yours was...

Also, I have no incorrect predictions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom