Petrino Presser previewing Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Petrino Presser previewing Syracuse

A couple years ago Otto used to enter the field riding on a motorcycle...might be time to resurrect it.

Bonus points if he does with a t-shirt that says "if you can read this t-shirt, the bitch fell off."
upload_2016-9-6_8-19-53.png

Oh Lord

If you honestly believe what's gone on in this pathetic thread will "spark a rivalry", then you may need to study the concept of it all. This might be the single most infantile thread I've read in weeks.

UofL respects Syracuse. It's why beating you to within an inch of your lives will be so fun.
You're right, it is pretty infantile. Explain, then, why you're coach is whining like a baby about how fast we snap the ball. With how absolutely dominant you are and considering how easily you will win, it hardly seems worth mentioning.

I'm glad you chose that topic. Most UofL fans who have already tried digesting your collective take on this oh-so-controversial verbiage are wondering how sane you are - or whether or not you feel a need to manufacture a hate dome over grammar. He's not complaining whatsoever. He mentioned also how he looks forward to the tactic as a challenge.

You could not be more correct - it still is not worth mentioning, lol. He used a silly aphorism to illustrate a point. Honestly, this topic should never have seen the light of day. I think its embarrassing - and not for Bob, lol.

It's going to be in the 80's and humid on Friday. Not hot enough! We should be pumping more heat in the dome to may Louisville puke.

If you honestly believe what's gone on in this pathetic thread will "spark a rivalry", then you may need to study the concept of it all. This might be the single most infantile thread I've read in weeks.

UofL respects Syracuse. It's why beating you to within an inch of your lives will be so fun.

Hey, how is junior year going? Who are you taking to prom?

It's going to be in the 80's and humid on Friday. Not hot enough! We should be pumping more heat in the dome to may Louisville puke.
LOL, they are probably all puked out after 2 a days down here when the temp was high 90's and the humidity nearly the same.

I'm glad you chose that topic. Most UofL fans who have already tried digesting your collective take on this oh-so-controversial verbiage are wondering how sane you are - or whether or not you feel a need to manufacture a hate dome over grammar. He's not complaining whatsoever. He mentioned also how he looks forward to the tactic as a challenge.

You could not be more correct - it still is not worth mentioning, lol. He used a silly aphorism to illustrate a point. Honestly, this topic should never have seen the light of day. I think its embarrassing - and not for Bob, lol.
So you can't explain why he brought it up. OK, thanks.

Syracuse football smack talk. That's cute LOL. Petrino has averaged double digit wins vs SU in your house. I expect a similar result thus Friday. Go Cards!

I had a great summer. I married off my daughter in San Diego, experienced a terrific 50th Year High School Reunion a few weeks ago and finally beat cancer after a 2 year battle. Home now from my last surgical adventure, I feel better than James Brown.
Congrats on beating cancer. That is an opponent we can all agree needs to be crushed forever.

Of course I can explain why Bobby brought up the subject of fast play. Because it matters. It is a tactic you guys are very consciously employing, the old hurry up offense and it is obvious, lol. It presents a raft of problems for any team who has to deal with it. I've always liked it as a tactic, personally and I believe we are somewhat uniquely engineered to deal with it. We have one major talent - 6' 5", 230 pund Harvy-Clemons who is generally listed as a safety. However, this season, we are also taking advantage of his physicality to provide speed at the Linebacker spot. So subbing players in and out will be less of an issue because of the interchangability of our personnel packages. The entire subbing thing is supposedly a major aspect of hurry up offenses, speaking of where advantages may lie defensively.

Congrats on beating cancer. That is an opponent we can all agree needs to be crushed forever.
It will humble you, lol. I've had a pretty dreadful couple of years, as you can imagine. I might seem a little childish and giddy in general, lol, but then, that;s also never been far away for me, ha ha. This year, life means a lot more than it ever did, thanks.

I had a great summer. I married off my daughter in San Diego, experienced a terrific 50th Year High School Reunion a few weeks ago and finally beat cancer after a 2 year battle. Home now from my last surgical adventure, I feel better than James Brown.

So you don't subscribe to the "life is too short" approach to trolling on sports message boards then? Weird.

Congrats on beating cancer.

Bobby Petrino is the head coach of your favorite football team.

Of course I can explain why Bobby brought up the subject of fast play. Because it matters. It is a tactic you guys are very consciously employing, the old hurry up offense and it is obvious, lol. It presents a raft of problems for any team who has to deal with it. I've always liked it as a tactic, personally and I believe we are somewhat uniquely engineered to deal with it. We have one major talent - 6' 5", 230 pund Harvy-Clemons who is generally listed as a safety. However, this season, we are also taking advantage of his physicality to provide speed at the Linebacker spot. So subbing players in and out will be less of an issue because of the interchangability of our personnel packages. The entire subbing thing is supposedly a major aspect of hurry up offenses, speaking of where advantages may lie defensively.
So you're not as concerned about whether "that's legal" as Evil Knievel is. Good to know.

Why-You-Mad-Bro-Meme-01.jpg

Senore2006 said:
I'm glad you chose that topic. Most UofL fans who have already tried digesting your collective take on this oh-so-controversial verbiage are wondering how sane you are - or whether or not you feel a need to manufacture a hate dome over grammar. He's not complaining whatsoever. He mentioned also how he looks forward to the tactic as a challenge. You could not be more correct - it still is not worth mentioning, lol. He used a silly aphorism to illustrate a point. Honestly, this topic should never have seen the light of day. I think its embarrassing - and not for Bob, lol.

Everything about Bob is embarrassing. Whining about a team he has a sizable talent gap over and a 14pt spread over seems infantile.

Simple test: why mention it?

These deep issues really seem to be eating the brains of Syracuse fans. I think that's hilarious as well as passing strange.

Looks like you have matriculated some true genius onto the public forums since I last visited. Perhaps you guys will figure all this out before Friday. I must confess, however, I'm not holding out a lot of hope.

To truly be small, you have to act small.

No surprise but he is very difficult to like. Besides whining about down markers for our game he says this about Charlotte "we knew we would score a lot so we had 3 kickers ready (to kickoff with)" really?

May be some truth to that but what a putz.

This is why 99% of coaches are vanilla with their mouths...which pisses us off for the opposite reason. :noidea:

Senore2006 said:

Naw. That was him trying to put something in the minds of the refs. Was bush league stuff. That and saying we "brag" about the tempo. We are so in his head (and it's a dark empty, sad place..).

So you don't subscribe to the "life is too short" approach to trolling on sports message boards then? Weird.

Congrats on beating cancer.
I don't automatically push an agenda of snark. That seems more up your alley. I'm a lover, not a fighter. I already raised my kids.

Naw. That was him trying to put something in the minds of the refs. Was bush league stuff. That and saying we "brag" about the tempo. We are so in his head (and it's a dark empty, sad place..).
You really believe that? LOL, whatever.

Senore2006 said:
These deep issues really seem to be eating the brains of Syracuse fans. I think that's hilarious as well as passing strange. Looks like you have matriculated some true genius onto the public forums since I last visited. Perhaps you guys will figure all this out before Friday. I must confess, however, I'm not holding out a lot of hope. To truly be small, you have to act small.

Ha! You guys are cute. It's entertaining to us.

The fact you're here smacks of the same week stuff that caused your small minded turd of a coach to bring up the legality of tempo: worry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom