Petrino Presser previewing Syracuse | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Petrino Presser previewing Syracuse

If you honestly believe what's gone on in this pathetic thread will "spark a rivalry", then you may need to study the concept of it all. This might be the single most infantile thread I've read in weeks.

UofL respects Syracuse. It's why beating you to within an inch of your lives will be so fun.
photo.jpg

Louisville beat Wake by 1 point last year 20-19.

They beat BC by 3 points last year. Yeah that BC. 17-14

They crushed Virginia by 7

The lost to Pitt by 11

This team is very beatable. People have this 'thing' about Louisville, they're a middle of the road team.

Last edited:
The entire argument is unfair, lol. I can't imagine wasting time feeling butthurt about what your moral inferior Bob says about much of anything, much less on whether the yard makers get put down on time. But, well, there you go. Apparently, it is a monstrous issue.

No one in Louisville cares - most of us would far rather talk football. You remember that?

The entire argument is unfair, lol. I can't imagine wasting time feeling butthurt about what your moral inferior Bob says about much of anything, much less on whether the yard makers get put down on time. But, well, there you go. Apparently, it is a monstrous issue.

No one in Louisville cares - most of us would far rather talk football. You remember that?

Hello Senore Im internet. Have we met?

Senore2006 said:
The entire argument is unfair, lol. I can't imagine wasting time feeling butthurt about what your moral inferior Bob says about much of anything, much less on whether the yard makers get put down on time. But, well, there you go. Apparently, it is a monstrous issue. No one in Louisville cares - most of us would far rather talk football. You remember that?

No one here is butthurt. Your coach is weird and had he kept it normal like 99% of all coaches this thread wouldn't even exist.

We thought it interesting because it looks like weakness.

But sure, let's talk football. What do you think your DC decides to take away from us? Colgate sold out vs the run and allowed our WR and QB to have record days.

Just a friendly reminder 11/10/2012 number 10 ranked team in country, Teddy as QB, night game in carrier dome, score 45-26. Jackson is a nice QB, but at this stage not better then Teddy. Friday should be fun, and like 2012 I'll be there, in row b, section 129. I expect a great game, glad you beat cancer, and enjoy the year, Louisville does have a good team.

Your coach cares. He's the one that brought it up, we just called him out on it. Most of your comments would be more accurately aimed at him. If it wasn't an issue, Bobby Neck Brace would not have seen fit to include it in a press conference.

Your coach cares. He's the one that brought it up, we just called him out on it. Most of your comments would be more accurately aimed at him. If it wasn't an issue, Bobby Neck Brace would not have seen fit to include it in a press conference.

I laughed.

Just a friendly reminder 11/10/2012 number 10 ranked team in country, Teddy as QB, night game in carrier dome, score 45-26. Jackson is a nice QB, but at this stage not better then Teddy. Friday should be fun, and like 2012 I'll be there, in row b, section 129. I expect a great game, glad you beat cancer, and enjoy the year, Louisville does have a good team.

It was early afternoon actually...

Louisville congrats on winning some football games, sucks you had to sell your souls to the devil...
View attachment 75179
Sell our souls to the devil? Syracuse fans are starting to sound a lot like Kentucky fans. I never imagined a win over an FCS team could inflate a fanbase's ego so much...

Sell our souls to the devil? Syracuse fans are starting to sound a lot like Kentucky fans. I never imagined a win over an FCS team could inflate a fanbase's ego so much...

I mean, it doesn't take an inflated ego to point out that Bobby Petrino is a PoS

LOLOLOLOLOL
How does one win have anything to do with the hiring of a scum bag, yeah I'm sure you got something witty in your bag tricks. The truth is painful and your coach is a class A scum bag.

Bobby watching the Colgate film......

k5t7yltn565762c1b1fa1222398437.gif

WY3lX.gif

This needs to be a "big head" in the student section, along with the girlfriend.
Maybe a big head picture of the Girlfriend with the guy she actually married? Eeek.

Many of us really have nothing against Louisville, you're still too "new", though we do ruin each others' season now and then. It can be hard to start the smack talk in these situations, see SU v. Pitt. However, when Petrino picks a petty issue to bring to the fore in a presser, well, we gotta go with it, he made it public. Hey, it's not like you are Rutgers with one decent season and thinking you are world beaters or UConn thinking because the whole Big East was down and you got to go to a big game everyone will overlook the fact you have no history, Louisville has been good and has spent wisely, and has a history. There just isn't much to hate about Louisville (yet?), Bobby P. makes it easy. Most Louisville fans would never invite him for dinner or tailgate with him.

Many of us really have nothing against Louisville, you're still too "new", though we do ruin each others' season now and then. It can be hard to start the smack talk in these situations, see SU v. Pitt. However, when Petrino picks a petty issue to bring to the fore in a presser, well, we gotta go with it, he made it public. Hey, it's not like you are Rutgers with one decent season and thinking you are world beaters or UConn thinking because the whole Big East was down and you got to go to a big game everyone will overlook the fact you have no history, Louisville has been good and has spent wisely, and has a history. There just isn't much to hate about Louisville (yet?), Bobby P. makes it easy. Most Louisville fans would never invite him for dinner or tailgate with him.
You don't know anything about the man, his philanthropy, his community involvement - none of that. For you, it's enough that he stupidly got his arse caught while carrying an ego that was too big for his shoulders on top of his messy shorts. He embarrassed himself and - worse - his family. Pitino did the same thing. What does that do for us? It made us laugh then and it makes us laugh now. Finally, we are absolutely guaranteed to have 2 guys who won't be pontificating like preachers about how "they always do the right thing", when the whole world knows it is bullcrap anyway.

The upside? We get 2 absolute sporting geniuses who now give terrific press conferences, full of information and totally transparent and who are relieved of the oppressing need to be all things to all people. We've seen their warts, lol. We're just glad it was them and not us. Now we can watch them work their craft, which was their only job in the first place...lol, aside from staying out of trouble.

Guy is such a garbage human being

I think the national media and ESPN have demonized him and people outside Louisville don't really know about the background and what he has done to atone and help others in football and life. Seems like there is an article every few months in the local paper.

Just keep an open mind that none of us are perfect. Saying Petrino has made mistakes is fair. Saying he is a garbage human being is just repeating popular mantras, beliefs and sound bites from national media spinners, without looking into it beyond ESPN and funny memes.

I think most Louisvile fans would prefer it if we just focus on football and move on.

Petrino Family Foundation starts with donation topping $1 million

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=498002.0;wap

Bobby Petrino Jr., football coach's son, comes out

Petrino had ex-Cards

'Changed person' Bobby Petrino introduced as Louisville's head coach

BOZICH | A New Bobby Petrino? More Assembly Required

I hope it is a good game versus Cuse and we know it will be tough in the Dome. Never easy there and Petrino's teams have struggled there.

Last edited:
You can't troll a message board and casually drop in the fact that you beat cancer. That's not fair.

That being said, congrats.
I know. You are, of course, totally correct, lol. I plead guilty to both.

And thank you for bearing with, plus your sentiments. I appreciate that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom