Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

The poster has revealed his Identity and source on this board. You just need to be an addict and read everything to know.
What's surprising is that Adrian "Red Bulldog" Autry would post on here.

Must be it was deleted...but for those that didnt see it. Dior thinks orange!
Screenshot_20191101-141933_Twitter.jpg

I don't like that Dior deleted his tweet right afterwards.
eh these kids do this crap all the time. Isaiah probably told Dior hes going to cuse and then Dior casually put the orange and didnt mean no harm. Isaiah then nicely asked him if he could take it down because he didnt want people jumping to conclusions. Especially since EVERYONE in the national media thinks its bama or UK and UK fans are delusional enough to think he wants to go there and be the 6th man off the bench for them after they get the class of a lifetime and have 3 bigs that are ranked in the top 25 on the same team. Basically Isaiah doesnt want anyone to think Cuse has a legitimate shot because then it would make every media guy out there look like they dont know a fricken thing.;)

You’re usually on the money with this social media stuff Cusesky —- but this is probably as innocent as Dior loves Cuse and is hoping IJ would go
Lol I agree 100% that's why I used the sarcasm font jdubs! :p although I should have switched the sarcasm font back to normal for the UK fan base being delusional part...that's 100% legit!

You’re usually on the money with this social media stuff Cusesky —- but this is probably as innocent as Dior loves Cuse and is hoping IJ would go

Well let's hope both. Dior loves Cuse, IJ going to and loves Cuse. Feeling greedy today.

Longtime, no post...

Saw someone earlier (Tom I think) ask where our class would rank if we land IJ. Based on the 247 class calculator, we'd shoot up to 6th, a hair below Virginia.
Now stick around please, huh?

I haven’t been following this recruitment but this kid is easily the most important recruit in years.
Get it and we should be really good in recruiting.
Lose this one and I honestly will just wait till Buddy graduates to expect to challenge again.

BlackKnight76

And bring Bnoro with you. I want to see another game of where’s Waldo.
Lol, I was up for both Clemson & Pitt, but my group has been frequently at Skytop so I haven't been able to make it to the Fine Mess.

The good (bad?) news is I've learned how to moderate my drinking (mostly) so no more where's Waldo, sorry to disappoint! ;)

I haven’t been following this recruitment but this kid is easily the most important recruit in years.
Get it and we should be really good in recruiting.
Lose this one and I honestly will just wait till Buddy graduates to expect to challenge again.

Taking this mindset you must haven't been following Richmond's either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom