Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Do we get a bronze medal and get to stand on the podium?

You're about to be shocked??? Family atmosphere???? Seems like the last place an introverted kid would go to. Whatever.
Yeah for wanting a family atmosphere Kentucky seems to be the worst of the three. It’s all freshman every year

Tipton pretty weak with the “prepare to be shocked” thing

Corny. I know not to ever pay attention to this boy who cried wolf, Middle schooler who just wants someone to pay attention to him dickbag again.

This is the last time I get sucked into caring about these dumb commitments
. We need to start pouring money into women's volleyball. So we can be good at something again. It's never going to be football or basketball.

I for one and mmmmmm actually shocked. I always had Uk last here. That emergency home visit from Cal did it. If anything I thought he would shock people and go to Bama. The reason why I’m shocked is Bc of how many commits they already have and how many actual offers they still have out. For those wondering why it’s “shocking”

This is the last time I get sucked into caring about these dumb commitments
. We need to start pouring money into women's volleyball. So we can be good at something again. It's never going to be football or basketball.
Hahahahaha.

It’s weird to me that he went to Kentucky and then reached out because he didn’t like the way his recruitment was going, but ultimately chose UK. Good luck to him.

Was trying to make Cal jealous. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been that guy.

Its always been UK...
Four-star power forward Isaiah Jackson verbally committed to Kentucky on Saturday, he tells 247Sports.
“I picked them because Kentucky has always been a dream school of mine because they bring in top notch guys and turn them into pros,” Jackson said. “I just feel like me being there with the team we have I have a chance to win National championship and also fulfill my ultimate goal of being a pro.”
Jackson, a standout at Mott Waterford (Mich.) Mott, had narrowed his list of schools down to Kentucky, Alabama and Syracuse. Jackson took official visits to all three of his finalists, including a trip to Kentucky the weekend of Aug. 31.

“Really to be honest it’s always been like the place for me,” Jackson told 247Sports. “When I was on the visits and when I made my top three, I was like ‘I don’t know.’ After I came back from my Alabama visit I sat down with my family and that’s when I finally decided that’s the school for me.”

I for one and mmmmmm actually shocked. I always had Uk last here. That emergency home visit from Cal did it. If anything I thought he would shock people and go to Bama. The reason why I’m shocked is Bc of how many commits they already have and how many actual offers they still have out. For those wondering why it’s “shocking”
Home bag must have been dropped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom