Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

Hmmm...so are we hoping he chooses UK?
yes...I don't think he is...He would choose them in 2 seconds but I think they have prioritized richards..could be wrong though...I'm thinking KU

yes...I don't think he is...He would choose them in 2 seconds but I think they have prioritized richards..could be wrong though...I'm thinking KU
Yeah, that does us no good. UK has a way of pulling these things out though.

hmm so more and more likely Richards to the Squid and Bamba to dook... right?

Don't shoot the messenger...guess a UK insider is saying that a 5* center wanted to commit to UK but UK is having them hold off for a bigger fish. Implying that Richards wants to commit and UK really wants Bamba

Don't shoot the messenger...guess a UK insider is saying that a 5* center wanted to commit to UK but UK is having them hold off for a bigger fish. Implying that Richards wants to commit and UK really wants Bamba

Can't get both that would mean, not a bad thing.

I would think that would be good for us... Given that Richards was down to UK, AZ, us and UCONN, etc. Taking UK out, and with AZ out now, Richards may have to start liking zone. Never got the impression Bamba was realistic anyway.

I would think that would be good for us... Given that Richards was down to UK, AZ, us and UCONN, etc. Taking UK out, and with AZ out now, Richards may have to start liking zone. Never got the impression Bamba was realistic anyway.
Or, Bamba will choose SU anyway and Richards will be put off by being put off and he will choose SU also, because F UK.

Was this before or after Ayton announced? In other words, could the fish have been Ayton?

Was this before or after Ayton announced? In other words, could the fish have been Ayton?

I don' think so. From what I've been told/heard, if UK wanted Ayton, he would have committed to them.

Ayton has some major qualifying issues still

I know nothing directly from any source, but from reading the tea leaves on the internet I will say this: It's a real good thing we endured and got TT.

I don' think so. From what I've been told/heard, if UK wanted Ayton, he would have committed to them.

Ayton has some major qualifying issues still

I don't buy that. I think that is UK people trying to act like they never lose out on a recruit. They have signed multiple people from Kanter to Labissiere that had major issues regarding qualifying.

I don't buy that. I think that is UK people trying to act like they never lose out on a recruit. They have signed multiple people from Kanter to Labissiere that had major issues regarding qualifying.

Deandre Ayton chooses Arizona, but will he ever play for the Wildcats?

That's the yahoo article that ran yesterday about it. He definitely has some serious qualifying issues. I mean why wouldn't UK recruit him if that wasn't the case? Has a lot of A Davis in him and you know how that turned out for them

Deandre Ayton chooses Arizona, but will he ever play for the Wildcats?

That's the yahoo article that ran yesterday about it. He definitely has some serious qualifying issues. I mean why wouldn't UK recruit him if that wasn't the case? Has a lot of A Davis in him and you know how that turned out for them

I certainly remember how that turned out for us! Granted there were the subsequent Fab Melo eligibility issues, but hot damn, that would have been a hell of a roster for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom