Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Syracuse is not telling battle to hold up his verbal. Not for any reason. I think he ends up here but we would gladly take his verbal today.

Syracuse is not telling battle to hold up his verbal. Not for any reason. I think he ends up here but we would gladly take his verbal today.
I'm in the camp that Battle has already given his verbal but the announcement is being held up. I think that would explain why it's so quiet on Battle's end.

I'm in the camp that Battle has already given his verbal but the announcement is being held up. I think that would explain why it's so quiet on Battle's end.
I don't believe that is correct. I think our coaches are pretty sure he is coming here though.

AlpharettaCuse said:
Just telling you want I heard bro. From someone that knows a lot more than anyone here. You can believe it or not. I dont care. I feel better about Battle now, and don't expect an announcement anytime soon.

I don't know if he's coming here or not and your source may very well be correct. But, your statement that they know a lot more than anyone here is factually wrong.

I don't know if he's coming here or not and your source may very well be correct. But, your statement that they know a lot more than anyone here is factually wrong.

Could be, but this guy would know and he ain't guessing.

Or rather on the Battle front.
Love is a Battle-field.

Pat Benatar is slated to perform at Turning Stone this Tuesday July 7.

TS is relatively close to Syracuse.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

61a866997c90247c761b80ef4245ac49.jpg

Love is a Battle-field.

I think it's just a coincidence. But that is just me.

I think it's just a coincidence. But that is just me.
Balderdash. Won't have my hopes dashed by Dasher.

The meme below features a character from a movie (The Incredibles) that features another major character named Daschel whose "super power" is blinding speed. Said character's moniker: Dash. Your (occasionally used) moniker on this board: Dash.

th

The meme below features a character from a movie (The Incredibles) that features another major character named Daschel whose "super power" is blinding speed. Said character's moniker: Dash. Your (occasionally used) moniker on this board: Dash.

th
Look, I can't comment on that one. On the other however, I believe it is a coincidence.

Let me tell you - I saw her perform 2 months ago and a. she's still hot and b. her voice is better than ever.
Love is a Battle-field.

I'm convinced that certain posters here are actually principals involved in the recruitment of Tyus Battle and their postings here are merely trial balloons to get the pulse on public sentiment which will be used in making the determination as to when to go public with the commitment.

Someone who knows of these things as much as told me so!

Could be, but this guy would know and he ain't guessing.
Bees point is we have quite a few members on the board with serious connections within the program who also know exactly what's going on and then some. So to claim your source is better than there's without knowing is kinda crazy.

th
Going to the sauce early on this Happy 4th MCC?!? Hope you're downing some nice brews...

Going to the sauce early on this Happy 4th MCC?!? Hope you're downing some nice brews...
Ha! No, just being a geeky wordsmith. Sauce was consumed (heavily) last night.

Enjoy your holiday as well: alcohol dehydrogenase... activate!

Bees point is we have quite a few members on the board with serious connections within the program who also know exactly what's going on and then some. So to claim your source is better than there's without knowing is kinda crazy.

I know who some of those people are and who their sources are. I know what he's saying. Some of them know who my source is.

docsu said:
Maybe the "dream school" talk is just too get more attention from jb?

Nah. Kid's been talking with Marrone. Roll eyes.

AlpharettaCuse said:
Ok...got this from a very reliable source. Battle wants to commit, but will wait until Syracuse hears the NCAA response to the appeal.

Just what a few of us thought about 20 pages ago. Some people know that appeals can go both ways. No harm in holding off.

Last edited:
Just what a few of us thought about 20 pages ago. Some people know that appeals can go both ways. No harm in holding off.
Putting on my Spock glasses:
" Why would they go forward w/out a high level of certainty that it was doable...appeal or no appeal"?
Obviously, I fully expect things to work out but Id hate to think its predicated on whether the appeal goes through or not. That seems a tad irresponsible, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom