Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Easy pal. No bad talking uconn.

image.jpg

UConn is a great program that has just had one of the greatest 20 year stretches in college basketball history.

I'd still rather be us.

Anyway, thanks for that contribution in the Tyus Battle thread on the Syracuse basketball recruiting forum

Second.

Choosing the school where you will spend several years and which will probably determine the path of your future is not that huge of a decision? OK, got it. :rolleyes:

No not really. The schools he is looking at are all Tier 1 institutions for his major. Aside from scenery, there really is no difference. And he will be at the school for what 2 seasons tops?

LOL You are saying you are on national tv, real national tv, now , more than when you were in the Big East? By the way, what about that soft landing spot you were talking abouta few months ago?

In his defense, they have a TV on the uconn campus named 'the national tv' that they broadcast most the games on.

There are a billion channels, everyone is on tv

No kidding, was thinking the same.

I stumbled upon Colgate basketball televised twice this season, and I'm in North Carolina. I couldn't watch Colgate on television when I lived in Utica. The saturation across networks has become incredible, but as a fan I have no problem with it. Hard to miss a team, no matter how "mid" the major.

It's amazing how many people can take the same quote from Gary Battle about how they're not going to comment and turn it into articles that try to come at it from different angles. Talk about trying to make something out of nothing.

Completely agree. No real news coming out of that.

I stumbled upon Colgate basketball televised twice this season, and I'm in North Carolina. I couldn't watch Colgate on television when I lived in Utica. The saturation across networks has become incredible, but as a fan I have no problem with it. Hard to miss a team, no matter how "mid" the major.

It used to be a recruiting tool to tell a kid he will be on tv, now if your a new mexico state fan living in nyc, you can see a bunch of games.

Early in the year, I watched a ton of Big East games on FS One. The kids want to be playing in March...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom