Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Wherever Tyus chooses to play college basketball, we'll be watching him much longer as a pro than as a collegian. I really hope he comes to SU as we have a nucleus of good players that his presence would help make into a contender. That has to be a consideration for his family, i.e. where will he get the most exposure? If you're Tyus, of the schools on your short list who looks most poised to make a run at the NC? Who has a stronger case to make than JB & Hop?

Well, I at least got a jump start on something similar...not sure I'll be able to keep this crap up, though, especially if I add in football: http://.com/category/hoops-recruits/
I'm thinking you're still wasting time on sleep? Where ARE your priorities?

I'm thinking you're still wasting time on sleep? Where ARE your priorities?
I also just started doing side work as the primary editor for a site that gets a million views per month, and just got offered another side gig for another website, in addition to my day job. I need something to keep me busy over the summer I guess. Ha.

(More importantly...extra beer money!)

I apologize. But I'm getting really impatient.
upload_2015-6-24_12-1-58.jpeg

I apologize. But I'm getting really impatient.

We've heard you loud and clear the first ten times. What exactly is the point of posting the same thing over and over again? Hulk: all kidding aside, what exactly are your posts contributing? Have you patiently thought out what merit your posts have on this board?

Choosing the school where you will spend several years months and which will probably determine the path of your future is not that huge of a decision? OK, got it. :rolleyes:

fixed

You should go talk to JB... find out why he can't seal the deal here...

Don't start that. This is not on him.

I still think we r the favorites to land him. Just would like and appreciate a answer. Sure Coach and staff would agree on this.

No no, he saves his bashing for the board insiders who couldn't close the deal for Battle. He's done it before.

First who says we are not gonna get Battle. I'm just getting impatient.

As for the board insider. Who dropped the ball before on this. Just saying.

First who says we are not gonna get Battle. I'm just getting impatient.

As for the board insider. Who dropped the ball before on this. Just saying.
Get. Over. It.

Don't give me that "dropped the ball" crap. Coach Hop dropped the ball then, too, because he thought we were going to land Battle the first time around, too.

Get. Over. It.

Don't give me that "dropped the ball" crap. Coach Hop dropped the ball then, too, because he thought we were going to land Battle the first time around, too.

Point is. I still think and you prob agree we are the favorites everything considered.

I'm just getting tired of waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom