Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

That's a good point about the recession effecting these mid level chains especially considering the fact that food has skyrocketted in cost since then. I have eaten Red Lobster a couple of times over the last 4 years and they seemed about the same but then I'm not a huge seafood guy so what do I know.

Ugh, one of the worst restaurant experiences I've ever had was the last time I went to Red Lobster, which was back in 2008. We were celebrating my having gotten a job offer to fly regional jets for Comair. The food was awful, and I'm surprised we didn't get sick from it. I will admit though that this incident was probably isolated to this one particular location and that it wasn't representative of how horrible Red Lobster, in general, had become. My fiancee won't let us ever eat at a Red Lobster now because of that experience...lol.

Just saying I quit drinking alcohol and soda and dropped 30 pounds in one summer.

That's definitely the best way to lose weight. I quite all fluids other than coffee and water for about 2 months a couple years back and dropped 25 pounds. I also did a lot of walking, didn't eat after I was full :( and didn't eat after 7pm.

Ugh, one of the worst restaurant experiences I've ever had was the last time I went to Red Lobster, which was back in 2008. We were celebrating my having gotten a job offer to fly regional jets for Comair. The food was awful, and I'm surprised we didn't get sick from it. I will admit though that this incident was probably isolated to this one particular location and that it wasn't representative of how horrible Red Lobster, in general, had become. My fiancee won't let us ever eat at a Red Lobster now because of that experience...lol.
I hold a soft spot for Red Lobster because 1) the cheddar biscuits and 2) lobster is my favorite food. But there's something disconcerting about eating "fresh Maine lobster" when you live in Texas. I question the veracity of that "fresh" claim.

On Erie?

Orangeman13 said:
Just saying I quit drinking alcohol and soda and dropped 30 pounds in one summer.

What do you drink, mainly water?

I can understand why one experience can keep you out forever. I don't care one way or the other on red lobster but my wife likes it and it was as special treat for her as a kid (they didn't have much money) so she has fond memories.

I ONLY drink water. Of course now I run a lot but I seriously lost 30 pounds before I started working out just by switching to water.

Although this wait makes me want some Sam Adams summer Ale :p

I'm a firm believer that soda (high fructose corn syrup) is the largest contributor to obesity in this country.

Hate to say it, but obviously he wasn't blown away by his visit or else he would have committed by now. Not to say that we aren't still in the running, but obviously it is far from a done deal.

The interesting thing to me would be if the staff would take a commitment right now from Gilbert or somebody else or if they are once again waiting on TB.

As far as I am concerned this kid has been shown the love and we have waited on him far too long. If he wants to commit - fantastic, but I would not let anybody else get away on his account.

so at what point does john calipari decide to open up his checkbook and we out of the Blue hear that battle is linked to UK???

I kid I kid...

Hate to say it, but obviously he wasn't blown away by his visit or else he would have committed by now. Not to say that we aren't still in the running, but obviously it is far from a done deal.

The interesting thing to me would be if the staff would take a commitment right now from Gilbert or somebody else or if they are once again waiting on TB.

As far as I am concerned this kid has been shown the love and we have waited on him far too long. If he wants to commit - fantastic, but I would not let anybody else get away on his account.
For all we know, he might have already committed to us and not released that information because he doesn't want to look bad.

Oy vey...

Actually it isn't obvious. He very well could have loved it and committed this weekend but that wouldn't mean you would know that. He may have even indicated before the visit that he would commit. I'm confident that this is a when not if situation as I have been since he decommitted to Michigan and scheduled a visit to SU.

Actually it isn't obvious. He very well could have loved it and committed this weekend but that wouldn't mean you would know that. He may have even indicated before the visit that he would commit. I'm confident that this is a when not if situation as I have been since he decommitted to Michigan and scheduled a visit to SU.
I'm confident the staff is making the right decision .

Your posts make me feel warm inside.
I'm simple
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors