Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Thats why they invented light beer
OknqI8x.gif

I hold a soft spot for Red Lobster because 1) the cheddar biscuits and 2) lobster is my favorite food. But there's something disconcerting about eating "fresh Maine lobster" when you live in Texas. I question the veracity of that "fresh" claim.
I went to RL about 10 years ago... never again. I'm with you on lobster being a delicacy .. just not sure that's what they serve there. It's either not lobster, or its not fresh.

Hate to say it, but obviously he wasn't blown away by his visit or else he would have committed by now. Not to say that we aren't still in the running, but obviously it is far from a done deal.

Your powers of inference are beyond others', obviously.

I think Tyus Battle is a really outstanding talent. He's a pure 2-guard but it'll be interesting to see if he can make the transition to point guard if we bring him in. I look forward to how his recruitment plays out.

giphy.gif
Steve "Tyus" Buschemi

Nuthin for nuthin... but all of this waiting brings back fond memories of how Dion committed to the Cuse when he was like ...14 years old. Now that's a bonafide desire to play for Syracuse...Oh for the good ole days!~

Last edited:
F you guys! I'm off this thread for almost a day, come back and see I have 4 pages to catch up on. I get excited and then...crash...4 pages of Hulk and Bjorn are long lost brothers and former waiters at Red Lobster and Applebee's, which is why the food sucks. BUUUT, the beer is cheap and still tastes OK. Is that a good summary?

Oh Lord

F you guys! I'm off this thread for almost a day, come back and see I have 4 pages to catch up on. I get excited and then...crash...4 pages of Hulk and Bjorn are long lost brothers and former waiters at Red Lobster and Applebee's, which is why the food sucks. BUUUT, the beer is cheap and still tastes OK. Is that a good summary?

Oh Lord
You forgot the misuse of the term "he gone."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom