Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Boom!
giphy.gif
It must be the beer.

you got it all figured out

I've figured out that you really don't do anything but respond to people with sarcasm that you don't agree with.

I personally hope he didn't tell him to wait on a decision. We need a decision from him or another target, that's one thing. The second thing is, if he isn't sure now, sitting on it will make it more favorable for us?

Come on. Stop looking at posters names and responding with your crap, are you 12?

I've figured out that you really don't do anything but respond to people with sarcasm that you don't agree with.

I personally hope he didn't tell him to wait on a decision. We need a decision from him or another target, that's one thing. The second thing is, if he isn't sure now, sitting on it will make it more favorable for us?

Come on. Stop looking at posters names and responding with your crap, are you 12?

My daughter would think that you are very hangry. Hungry and angry. I can imagine you as the tailgater always screaming at everyone. You get worked up at an awful lot of topics. Chill.

My daughter would think that you are very hangry. Hungry and angry. I can imagine you as the tailgater always screaming at everyone. You get worked up at an awful lot of topics. Chill.

Actually I'm very calm and probably haven't raised my voice in 3 years.

That's tricky, since we should already be well past page 72.

As Francis tweeted yesterday: "Some of yall need to relax a bit and let that young man live."
Sorry. Just having fun. (Much respect to you and Francis... Again just Summer fun)

When Battle picked a color all thought it to be BLUE
but the fact of the matter was he really wasn't through.
He bid bye-bye to Beilein who when told his jaw did drop
and he headed off to Syracuse to see JB and Hop
It looked like Orange would be the final color that he'd pick
and his visit to our campus would surely do the trick
It seemed too good to be true, could this development be real?
but now a week has passed us by and we've still not sealed the deal
It's hard to be real patient and this kind of wait does try us
but it will all be more than worth it if in time the Orange land Tyus
Kids who do commit now, it's prudent to remember
won't be donning Orange until a year from this November
So let's all just chillax now and keep it really loose
and believe when it's all over he'll playing for the 'Cuse!

Last edited:
This isn't a hard one to figure out. Come on guys the writings on the wall.
And what exactly does this wall say? I'm not a pessimist but I'm not going to be delusional either.

Made a rash desicion, changed his mind visitted the school he will attend and is now waiting to announce for obvious reasons.
Ok Jordoo... now it's only a matter of time before you are asked..."What are the obvious reasons". LOL ya gotta spell it out with out any equivocation whatsoever.

Made a rash desicion, changed his mind visitted the school he will attend and is now waiting to announce for obvious reasons.
What if he's THIS indecisive in front of the huge crowds in the Carrier Dome?

I've been courted by another company for about a month now. They interviewed me on the phone, brought me in, and then brought me in for a second time yesterday.

I told my boss it would be difficult to leave because my benefits are great and I just got a significant pay bump. I've gone back and forth for three weeks deciding what I was going to do, as the new company offered me a higher salary, but worse benefits.

I made my final decision to say no to the other offer yesterday, when in fact I knew about a month ago I probably wouldn't leave.

The moral of the story is while I knew I probably would stay in my current position I listened to the other offer because it was important to make sure I was looking at all the positives and negatives of the decision.

Life changing decisions aren't easy to make no matter how you look at them. I'm sure the company was upset I told them no, and they probably thought I somewhat lead them on, but decisions like this are solely up to the persons life it most effects and Battle should take all the time he needs to make the right decision for him, not for anyone else.

This thread has reached the "Dion Nut Scratching Thread" in terms of fan paranoia.

Years ago one of our more observant posters noted that during stoppages of play, Dion Waiters would scratch himself with his right hand.

Only this one time, Dion scratched with his left hand, and there was an instant board meltdown.

"What's wrong with Dion's right arm?"

"Is Dion injured?"

"No wonder Dion missed 2 straight shots. Get him outta there."

"What's Boeheim doing playing Dion in a meaningless game if he's hurt. We need to get Dion healthy for conference games."

"OMG, Dion needs surgery and the whole season's lost."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom