Play of the game | Syracusefan.com

Play of the game

You're right - that was an excellent play. Probably the play of the game; I was thrilled the Gbinije made such a great effort to recover and (if he didn't touch the ball) rush the open man.

But I'm going to be that guy...

The step-back jumper effectively cancelled it out. Why does Gbinije keep making these bad late-game decisions? It's like two steps forward, one step back. There's no way that Boeheim drew up anything resembling that for our penultimate possession. This kid is baffling...streaks of efficient play and hustle, followed by What-ball at a critical time.

Sorry.

Yes, he made a great hustle play on the open dunk.

How about the Patterson baseline drive and dish to Rak. The 3 pt lead gave us a huge cushion...only half-sarcasm
3 pt cushion was huge in this game - I was praying for a 3 pt cushion in the last 2 minutes as I felt that would be an insurmountable lead for GTech

The offensive rebound and pass back to Cooney for 3 when we were down 4 was also huge.

How about the Patterson baseline drive and dish to Rak. The 3 pt lead gave us a huge cushion...only half-sarcasm

Wasn't that like a 10% margin at that point.

made for that horrible shot attempt with much time left of the shot clock

I know - I felt like he was looking to pass, and then when nobody popped up just said What and took the shot. It wasn't an awful look tbh, but for Patterson and his inability to hit jumpers this season, fairly awful. Just pass it out and start over. Gotta be smarter than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom