Probability that this JB's last season | Syracusefan.com

Probability that this JB's last season

Probably that this is this JB's last season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prior to this weekend, I would have guessed that there was a pretty low probability. JB's recent comments in the media / overt defiance made it sound like he wouldn't be stepping away anytime soon.

But after yesterday's festivities, it seems like a perfect way to go out. A celebration of his pinnacle achievement, with a bunch of beloved players back in town, two jerseys hoisted up into the rafters, winning big at home after a difficult couple of losses, etc.

And a big crowd there to commemorate, setting aside the disappointing season.

Not quite a storybook perfect ending, but would be a pretty cool way to ride off into the sunset. I'm thinking more like 75% now.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

44%.

#BRAND.

But seriously, the way he’s talking he wants to run it back for at least one more year.

Do Wildhack, Syverud, BOT, etc have the stones to tell him that’s not an option, and they’re allowing him to retire right now?

I doubt it more and more.
Sigh.

This would literally be the best possible time for him to step aside.
We have no impact recruits we need to worry about losing.
(ND lost all their croots after Brey “retired”)

And the new guy can Pound The Portal to fill the talent gaps, which is something JAB has no energy or desire to do.

0-5%
He's leaving on his terms, period.
And he wouldn't wanna give the "other 5%", you know- the ones who don't come to games but call radio shows...he wouldn't wanna give them the satisfaction of leaving on their terms.
He'll do at least one more year, regardless- unless Julie steps in and forces the issue. JMHO

Ol Dirty bastard has a psyched team that now believes. He will win ACC tournament and make a Sweet 16 run.

0-5%
He's leaving on his terms, period.
And he wouldn't wanna give the "other 5%", you know- the ones who don't come to games but call radio shows...he wouldn't wanna give them the satisfaction of leaving on their terms.
He'll do at least one more year, regardless- unless Julie steps in and forces the issue. JMHO
So you’re saying there’s a chance?

44%.

#BRAND.

But seriously, the way he’s talking he wants to run it back for at least one more year.

Do Wildhack, Syverud, BOT, etc have the stones to tell him that’s not an option, and they’re allowing him to retire right now?

I doubt it more and more.
Sigh.

This would literally be the best possible time for him to step aside.
We have no impact recruits we need to worry about losing.
(ND lost all their croots after Brey “retired”)

And the new guy can Pound The Portal to fill the talent gaps, which is something JAB has no energy or desire to do.
Although I want his departure ASAP, I do not believe this will be the year.
Just reading the tea leaves, that is my impression.

0% chance, he will not leave before going to the tournament again, so long as it remains his choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom