PSA: Mookie's definitely coming back | Syracusefan.com

PSA: Mookie's definitely coming back

bnoro

Lurker
So please stop posting "we only have 3 guards for next year" threads.

rankmaniac2012-40.gif

Nice. Excited to see him wave the towel from the bench

How definite is definite? As in, what is the source?

Reveal your sources! I command you! Pay board!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Glad to have him back.

This should also help our APR...woo hoo!

When mookie subs in for cooney will the crowd be yelling moooooooookie or coooooooooney lol

Hopefully Mookie works on his defense. That is what has hurt his playing time. JB wants defensive effort first then works on the offensive game. Mookie can shoot and could be like Southerland and score your 10 points in a hurry, but if his defense hasn't improved he won't play.

Excellent. Fall semester or in January?

Hopefully Mookie works on his defense. That is what has hurt his playing time. JB wants defensive effort first then works on the offensive game. Mookie can shoot and could be like Southerland and score your 10 points in a hurry, but if his defense hasn't improved he won't play.

No, he was getting better at it the past couple years. That knock no longer stands. I think the bigger issue for him was his handle. He even had toned down his tendency to jack a 3 as soon as he came in the game. I think there may be a web redemption in Mookie's future next year. I could see him coming into a game and lighting it up with a handful of threes. After all he's been through, I would be happy to have him back as the fourth guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom