QB for next year? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

QB for next year?

Surprised we haven't had any movement for qb depth. Seems like it would be beneficial to have bodies to throw for spring practice. The receivers need qb's to work with. Classes starting is making time to get it done imminent. Could Davis and CDRW be our developmental pieces?

Surprised we haven't had any movement for qb depth. Seems like it would be beneficial to have bodies to throw for spring practice. The receivers need qb's to work with. Classes starting is making time to get it done imminent. Could Davis and CDRW be our developmental pieces?
I actually liked Davis as a #2 from what I saw in limited action. I think he and Williams would be solid behind McCord.

I actually liked Davis as a #2 from what I saw in limited action. I think he and Williams would be solid behind McCord.

You want 4 star recruits? Both CDRW and Davis were 4 star guys. They've hardly been used in favorable situations and shouldn't be dismissed as candidates to be McCord's backups or his successor.

Last edited:
Zack Mahoney? jk jk ... I have a feeling they might stick with the guys they have currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom