Class of 2016 - QB Jamie Newman (NC) Verbal to Wake | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Jamie Newman (NC) Verbal to Wake

Wait a minute, didn't I see him get benched against our D last year? The one that set all those records?

Whoops! Wonder what the hardship was that caused him to move cross country?

Whoops! Wonder what the hardship was that caused him to move cross country?

The “hardship” was that Georgia needs a starting QB and it won’t help TV viewership/$ NCAA if Georgia doesn’t have a serviceable option.

Also, sorry Jamie Newman, you just gave up your starting QB job at an ACC school to help build depth at an SEC school. I am sure they were very upfront and truthful with you about this before you left Wake.

Expect a true QB competition here. Daniels has been pampered for years. He won't be handed the job like at SC.

Ridiculous he got cleared to play. I bet he used missing last year due to injury and cried woe is me to be eligible.

The “hardship” was that Georgia needs a starting QB and it won’t help TV viewership/$ NCAA if Georgia doesn’t have a serviceable option.

Also, sorry Jamie Newman, you just gave up your starting QB job at an ACC school to help build depth at an SEC school. I am sure they were very upfront and truthful with you about this before you left Wake.
TBH I think I'd rather have Jamie Newman than JT Daniels.

But what a story it will be when Daniels overcomes the hardship of *checks notes* ummm, not being good enough to beat out a freshman QB at U$C.

LOL.

Talk about trying to parlay a handful of nothing into a full house.

Got beat out at Wake.
Somehow got the UGA spot out of that.
Now going to the NFL?

Good luck, kid
So agree. It never made sense. I was not impressed with him at wake. Transfers to Georgia and is then projected a first round draft pick. Now just preparing for the draft.

LOL.

Talk about trying to parlay a handful of nothing into a full house.

Got beat out at Wake.
Somehow got the UGA spot out of that.
Now going to the NFL?

Good luck, kid

He got beat out at Wake and then took it during injury to Hartman and ran with it. But move to GA and then to NFL is odd.

#4 qb prospect!! I was listening to a general nfl podcast the other day and caught his name come up as a qb option later in 1st round. Couldn't believe it but here we are.

Shows how desperate the nfl is to get a qb. They all are hoping for a Lamar Jackson type player. However he is unique like Vick was at the position.

1599170102943.jpeg

(Sorry, I had to)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom