Class of 2017 - RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

OK...

pierre.jpg

High character kid. Really enjoying the upward trajectory. Another piece to the puzzle. The cake just got tastier. The Tower of Baber just got sturdier. I'm out of cliches and full of Orange hope.

Very happy with this development. Staff took the time to assess the current roster, make their own conclusions, identified a gap and went out and aggressively pursued a solution to it.

Pierre looks really solid - I'd expect him to be a 3 star ranked recruit before the cycle is over.

Has great vision and knows were and when to make cuts. If only the kid had a little more top end speed we will be fighting to hold onto from the big boys.He is still fast though

For those who know, Pierre plays in Florida's 7A division, where does that rank in school size for fla and what level is that in competition?

Only the best level and competition in the nation !

Watched the tape, and I'm still not sure what we have. Definitely has some wiggle, but some of those cutbacks won't likely play at the college level. Just wish he hit the hole harder, even w/o top-end speed. Interesting player, not sure how his skill will translate to the college game. Like his size, though. What do the coaches on the board think?

Watched the tape, and I'm still not sure what we have. Definitely has some wiggle, but some of those cutbacks won't likely play at the college level. Just wish he hit the hole harder, even w/o top-end speed. Interesting player, not sure how his skill will translate to the college game. Like his size, though. What do the coaches on the board think?
Exactly my thoughts. Could well turn out to be a very solid contributor. Nice size - which is needed. Search for stud continues. The kid from Michigan? could turn out to be good.

Biz Markenzy is great. Here's what I see: He can break away from the defense because he can make beautiful cutbacks against the secondary. He's so used to doing it, he makes an occasional mistake. He can be caught from behind though. But not always

He doesn't go down with the first or second hit. And if Biz Markey is playing against the top competition in Florida, as someone has stated, I am flabbergasted as to why he has no other P5 offers. Maybe he's the Eric Dungey of running backs?

Agreed. Im not blown away and doesnt appear to be very fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom