Class of 2017 - RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Markenzy Pierre (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

1. We are not taking a "flyer" on this kid, we don't have room for that anymore.
2. Dino > anyone here, I'll trust Dino.
3. Kid is fast and strong.
4. We are no longing in need of a top tier RB as our offense needs more help from QB/WR/OL now.
5. Us talking a kid up on the boards is not going to hurt a kids performance.
6. This board seriously bi-polar we went from waaaaaaaay over valuing recruits for about 4 years to nit picking a really good RB.
7. In before someone else brings up JF...

#7 wayyy too late!

If he has a big last game he would be top 50 or so all time in career yds in florida.

one other thing i saw was that his SO year his team only had 24 kids.. i doubt that he was getting great blocking

I don't care who you're playing, 447 yards is a ton in one game.

Kid that went to a high school around me in WNY played against Class D schools his entire career but you could tell he was a beast. Went to Michigan State and was honorable mention All-Big Ten as a senior. Played all four of his years there and had a couple cups of coffee in the NFL.

Point being, it doesn't matter who you play against. If you're good, you're good.

I completely trust the staff and anyone that they offer, I'm for and will root for.

I'll take Mike Harts opinion on running backs over anyone on this board. If he feels this kid belongs, then we should too.

This! You guys have it right. My gut tells me this kid will be one of those diamonds in the rough (like ED). Anyone that "consistently" puts up numbers like this plus all teams that play against them focus on stopping him exclusively and cannot...big time potential. And of course if Mike Hart recruited and likes him, I'm all in too.

He's playing 7A in Florida, that is very high quality talent.

I can not wait until we get the fax from this kid!

Kid that went to a high school around me in WNY played against Class D schools his entire career but you could tell he was a beast. Went to Michigan State and was honorable mention All-Big Ten as a senior. Played all four of his years there and had a couple cups of coffee in the NFL.

Point being, it doesn't matter who you play against. If you're good, you're good.
Jehuu Caulcrick, I presume? That kid was a beast. Incredible back story coming from war-torn Liberia. I remember watching him in the Dome. Clymer would show up with like 20 players & he was the biggest (including coaches) by abt 50 lbs. He was literally the entire team. I remember one of his teammates getting injured & Caulcrick literally picked him up & carried him like a baby to the sidelines because Clymer had barely any medical personnel.

Jehuu?

Jehuu Caulcrick, I presume? That kid was a beast. Incredible back story coming from war-torn Liberia. I remember watching him in the Dome. Clymer would show up with like 20 players & he was the biggest (including coaches) by abt 50 lbs. He was literally the entire team. I remember one of his teammates getting injured & Caulcrick literally picked him up & carried him like a baby to the sidelines because Clymer had barely any medical personnel.

Beat me to it. I didn't get to see him play as I was already out of the area. I believe he coaches my old high school now.

Yep, that's him. Really good kid who helped coach at my former HS (Westfield) after his NFL days. Now at Southwestern near Jamestown, I believe.

He didn't put those numbers up against Upstate NY D league schools...crazy to do it in FL in a huge 7A Florida league. These schools are the second largest subdivision in Florida with enrollment ranges around 1900-2300 students.

He didn't put those numbers up against Upstate NY D league schools...crazy to do it in FL in a huge 7A Florida league. These schools are the second largest subdivision in Florida with enrollment ranges around 1900-2300 students.

I realize that - but some people on this thread were discussing the competition level that his HS plays.

Actually it was Mike Hart who put up those kind of numbers against Upstate NY C or D-League schools before going to Michigan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom