Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this stud, who actually wants to possibly help turn our program around, is going to graduate early and ACTIVELY RECRUIT ALL SUMMER FOR THIS TEAM.

Seriously? How have we not already offered him #44. When will my prayers ever get answered by the SU Brass.

so this stud, who actually wants to possibly help turn our program around, is going to graduate early and ACTIVELY RECRUIT ALL SUMMER FOR THIS TEAM.

Seriously? How have we not already offered him #44. When will my prayers ever get answered by the SU Brass.
And remember, he's very good friends with ESPN's #2 rated QB in the country, who already has nearly 40 offers and is from Maryland, which in years past has been well within our recruiting reach. Oh, and he and Washington have at least hinted at playing together in college.

I mean, holy crap. We need to get. This. Done. Now.

I have noticed you need to tweet him when he is tweeting if you do it while he is at school you get nothing... I'm sure his Twitter feed is swamped all day
Thanks a pantload, Bam. Now I'm sitting here waiting to see him start tweeting and retweeting, ready to send it out again. Ha. Goddamnit.

And remember, he's very good friends with ESPN's #2 rated QB in the country, who already has nearly 40 offers and is from Maryland, which in years past has been well within our recruiting reach. Oh, and he and Washington have at least hinted at playing together in college.

I mean, holy crap. We need to get. This. Done. Now.
Last Maryland QB we got turned into a backup TE! :confused:

It really takes leadership at the AD level to change a tradition like this. I think Shafer, Little & Brown have to push Gross & Sevyrud to reconsider to land a kid like Mr Washington especially if it comes with a package with that high level QB.

Might they tell him they'll bring it back, but keep it quiet until later like when he signs or they hand out jersey numbers?

Might they tell him they'll bring it back, but keep it quiet until later like when he signs or they hand out jersey numbers?
That seems the way to do it. Maybe that is in the works but my gut says TGD hasn't reached the point of what (in his mind) would be admitting a mistake.

Hmmmm Question 2: Are you currently coaching or at any point in time have you coached Robert? Thanks.

Now CuseLegacy this isn't like hangman is it because that 2013 Florida State game ruined that game for me. :(

No I am not Robert's coach and I have never coached him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom