Class of 2015 - RB Tyrone Perkins (NY) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Tyrone Perkins (NY) Signed LOI

it sounds to me like strickland is on another level from what we have on campus, which is very surprising considering the talent

We simply need all the playmakers on offense we can get. Let it play out, everyone will end up in the right spot. Sometimes it's tough but have to have faith in the coaching to get the right people in the right positions. End of the day, they know where the greatest needs are and who can play where.

Maybe since we will have room in this class, they told him to enroll in the summer since our rehab/medical facilities will be much better than the ones he'd be using at home? It makes sense for him to get the best treatment and have an extra few months at Cuse any way you look at it.

B9ATWgvIQAAyvL2.jpg:large

Cuse.com's video highlight for Perkins is his basketball highlights. smh... :bang:

We need help on offense and this kid is one of the better offensive prospects we've recruited. chance to start at RB as a freshman.

we've recruited safeties in this class.

if a RB is going to move it should be McFarlene the one recruited here to play safety.

if by some chance Stricland is moved to safety, it'll be because Perkins and Fredricks have knocked him to the end of the depth chart. That's fine to.

or we land RW... Was thinking that could push Strickland over to safety as well.

Look, I hope Perkins is a star. I think it's kind of weird that people are already coming out with these kind of negative articles with regard to Washington, though. It's like people don't want to see Syracuse fans actually getting excited for football.

"Screw your positivity, time to bring you down a notch!"

jekelish said:
Look, I hope Perkins is a star. I think it's kind of weird that people are already coming out with these kind of negative articles with regard to Washington, though. It's like people don't want to see Syracuse fans actually getting excited for football. "Screw your positivity, time to bring you down a notch!"

All about the clicks.

jekelish said:
Look, I hope Perkins is a star. I think it's kind of weird that people are already coming out with these kind of negative articles with regard to Washington, though. It's like people don't want to see Syracuse fans actually getting excited for football. "Screw your positivity, time to bring you down a notch!"

Isn't the logical question: "why didn't you rate Perkins as a 4* kid?" ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom