Recruiting Updates | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

Francis03
16 is the magic number. 16 bball games I can watch any time from fios. Just one problem. Not one. Not one of these games is TCA, Pope John, St Ben's of even GSB. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills over here. :eek:

Ah, one or two will come around late season playoffs and such.

Francis03
16 is the magic number. 16 bball games I can watch any time from fios. Just one problem. Not one. Not one of these games is TCA, Pope John, St Ben's of even GSB. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills over here. :eek:

Ah, one or two will come around late season playoffs and such.
What in the world! What they're showing, the best of Scotch Plains hoops or something?
IMG_3299.jpg

I saw that Missouri only has one open scholarship for next season and are in on Swanigan, Newman and Kapita in addition to Bryant, so they aren't in that much less of a bind than Cuse is in, though obviously Kentucky is starting to make overtures now, too. Something to keep in mind.

I saw that Missouri only has one open scholarship for next season and are in on Swanigan, Newman and Kapita in addition to Bryant, so they aren't in that much less of a bind than Cuse is in, though obviously Kentucky is starting to make overtures now, too. Something to keep in mind.
Newman and Swanigan aren't going there. Kapita is supposedly down to Mizzou/Arkansas. I would have to imagine that just like SU, if Mizzou felt TB was coming then they would find a way to make room regardless.

2-for-14 game for Frank is...not great. 6 turnovers is troubling, too, for a future point guard. Granted it was against a high level opponent and everyone is entitled to a down game.

Howard Washington(Montverde) plays at 3pm on ESPNU today with Frank Howard/VJ King PVI squad playing right after on the same station.

These two games are available for replay on ESPn3.com now for anyone that wants to check out Washington, Howard, and/or King.

Chaminade v. Paul VI
Bishop Gorman v. Monteverde

zags has an article on VJ and he doesn't even mention Syracuse as a school that is recruiting him or that he likes

Totally agree. Zagoria has really changed the past few years.
I use to follow zags on twitter but stopped because he seemed to make a lot of negative Cuse tweets. I use to go to his site every day because he always had info on Cuse recruits but the last year or 2 not as much. Not sure why he has soured on the Orange?

Updated 2015 ESPN 100 -

19) Richardson - 4 Stars (89)
55) Diagne - 4 Stars (85), this is absurd to me
64) Lydon - 4 Stars (85)
91) Howard - 4 Stars (81)

Updated 2015 ESPN 100 -

19) Richardson - 4 Stars (89)
55) Diagne - 4 Stars (85), this is absurd to me
64) Lydon - 4 Stars (85)
91) Howard - 4 Stars (81)

What's Diagne got to do to get some love -- average 20/20? It's great to see him rise, but wasn't he in the 50's range previously and then got inexplicably dropped to the 80's?...so basically back to where he was, even though he's playing great ball against good comp? Totally bizarre and it's hard to image there are supposedly so many better players out there.

Too bad to see Howard drop. Seemed like he'd been playing pretty well.

What's Diagne got to do to get some love -- average 20/20? It's great to see him rise, but wasn't he in the 50's range previously and then got inexplicably dropped to the 80's?...so basically back to where he was, even though he's playing great ball against good comp? Totally bizarre and it's hard to image there are supposedly so many better players out there.

Too bad to see Howard drop. Seemed like he'd been playing pretty well.
I think md-season rating changes are meaningless.Wait until the season is complete and then evaluate the ranking Offers should have nothing to do withe the process in reality we all know it does If a kids' rank changes dramatically up or down there should be a disclosure as to WHY!!