Rocco out at St. Thomas Aquinas | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rocco out at St. Thomas Aquinas

Making sure a staff as some diversity sure. Using some magic formula to create balance or not hiring the best person, regardless of color is stupid and not something I believe would come into play here as described above in SUFan44's post.
It's a institution if higher learning- I'd only be surprised if a racial component wasn't included in hiring practices.

10 coaches * 0.25 = 2.5 coaches. That is some very precise tracking of coaching parentage.

Or did you mean extended staff, including S&C, recruiting, academic support, etc. ;)

They listed 12 coaches on their website.. 3 of which were minority.

Edit: 2 of the 12 were Director of Football Operations and S&C.. both white guys

I don't know what Shafer is thinking about this hire but the naivete your "belief" represents is amusing.

You failed to reply to my information.

I am a HR Manager, What you described is not affirmative action.
Well at least now I know how I should be picturing you:

toby-flanderson-scranton.jpg

Well at least now I know how I should be picturing you:

toby-flanderson-scranton.jpg

Trying to be funny? Cuz its not. Guy is quoting law and is not correct. Typically like your posts, but perhaps need to rethink.

Trying to be funny? Cuz its not. Guy is quoting law and is not correct. Typically like your posts, but perhaps need to rethink.
It had nothing to do with his posts. It had everything to do with hearing that you work in HR. I don't care about his posts, or any of this particular topic at the moment. Settle down.

It had nothing to do with his posts. It had everything to do with hearing that you work in HR. I don't care about his posts, or any of this particular topic at the moment. Settle down.

Gotcha.

Why are you guys so convinced that he's the best possible hire? He coached an already prestigious program...doesn't necessarily mean he can recruit the region for a D1 program.
He has been with the school for 14 seasons. He has got to be doing something right. Any high school kid in the state of Florida knows who he is. He was a ball boy for SU and his dad coached here. I am all for it.

A hire has been made and it isn't Rocco. The news should be coming out soon.

CuseLegacy said:
r u happy with the hire?

So, on a scale of 1-10, how positively do you think the hire will be received round these parts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom