Rocco out at St. Thomas Aquinas | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Rocco out at St. Thomas Aquinas

I heard Marrone opted out of his Jags contract and is set to be our next Wide Reciever coach:rolleyes:
Does he get to keep his Jag's salary?

Not sure if my info is correct. I hope not

Stephen Bailey retweeted
Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds
Former St. Thomas Aquinas Head Coach Rocco Casullo has been hired as new HC at Mater Academy.
I could be missing something, but...unless the money is far superior, isn't that a lateral move at best? Did he resign from STA thinking he'd get a D1 job and then when nothing came of that, found another FL high school to coach?

I could be missing something, but...unless the money is far superior, isn't that a lateral move at best? Did he resign from STA thinking he'd get a D1 job and then when nothing came of that, found another FL high school to coach?
I think it would be great to work at Mater Academy. Much better than Chick Hicks Academy.

Sounds like he marroned
either that or he did something bad at STA and they did him a solid by letting him quit and find a new job, keeping his 'troubles' under wraps.

People take lateral moves because of personality conflicts. Happy for him and you know he will turn these guys into a power.

People take lateral moves because of personality conflicts. Happy for him and you know he will turn these guys into a power.

I agree, especially since the DC quit just before the first big game of the season for STA.

He will be coaching at the next level sooner than later. Would like to see him up here as a recruiter.

I think it would be great to work at Mater Academy. Much better than Chick Hicks Academy.
I heard he turned down Dinoco to take the job at Mater. He creates feelings in others that they themselves don't understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom