Seat Selection Process Announced for 2024 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Seat Selection Process Announced for 2024

CfD4uB7W8AQlhfX.jpg

We sit in the 300s and love the benches.

Can we just keep the benches for our row and the row in front of us? Thank you very much.

We sit in the 300s and love the benches.

Can we just keep the benches for our row and the row in front of us? Thank you very much.
I am fine with the benches.. how about just throw some cup holders that swivel underneath and I am good with it as well.

Cushions? Have you seen the average Syracuse fan? They bring their own personal cushions everywhere they go! Am I right? Or am I right!

People will need to move more than a row or two. There are going to be 4,000 fewer seats down there. In theory, if everyone kept season Tix, 4,000 people will no longer be down stairs. They’ll be in the 200’s and 300’s and displacing bballbeadle to long range view. ;)
I want my exact same seats in basketball. If I have to change seats, they’re going to have to pry mine out of my cold dead butt!

They had better start training the ticket reps to handle questions. This will not be executed well.

or they move all the kids to the upper deck..

I just wonder how many tickets are available down low anyway.. there were a ton not sold as full season tickets.. Do we know if the special game packs included any of those seats?

just ball parking it for BC there are 600-1000 blue dots in the lower deck. so between that and say 10% giving up you would have made up a bunch of the 4k..

They must have a guess at how many will give up seats.

And you can easily take the student section and move those kids up stairs that like over 1500 seats that wont be part of the lost STH percentage.
I understand the logic but I don’t think they’re going to move the student section again; they have a great thing going with Otto’s Army, probably best not to mess with that.

I want my exact same seats in basketball. If I have to change seats, they’re going to have to pry mine out of my cold dead butt!
Not only do I like my seats, but I also like the people who sit next to us, ahead of us and behind us for the past ten years.

If the price increases due to the new seats are some people going to forego season tickets, or will they move to a less expensive seat. Not everyone wants to sit upstairs. Especially if they have been sitting downstairs for the last 10, 15 or 20+ years. Ultimately, I think the product on the field will help make a decision for some people. Remember, this is CNY. You have to keep the price affordable for the average Joe.

I’m a huge advocate for the new seats. Any perceived issues or whining from fans to get to the improved seats is 100% worth it.

I’ll miss the benches. I like to sprawl out with my 15 beers and 5 hotdogs.

I’m also normally pretty tanked by halftime and struggle to stand up/walk so I feel like these gahdamm chairs are gonna get in the way.

Maybe that’s just me though. As the swifties say “I’m the problem it’s me”.

I understand the logic but I don’t think they’re going to move the student section again; they have a great thing going with Otto’s Army, probably best not to mess with that.

What if Ottos army wants to move?

Don’t be surprised to see the student section moved for both bball and football

I remember hearing from someone on here two years ago that the student section was moved to where it currently is because there were issues between students and STH before the move.

Great idea. Every other ACC school has the students right on top of the basketball court, and we'll move all the kids to Sec 301 & 302 just to get them out of the way.

Might as well move Sour Sitrus to Sec 336.

Great idea. Every other ACC school has the students right on top of the basketball court, and we'll move all the kids to Sec 301 & 302 just to get them out of the way.

Might as well move Sour Sitrus to Sec 336.

I didn’t say to move them upstairs

Not only do I like my seats, but I also like the people who sit next to us, ahead of us and behind us for the past ten years.

If the price increases due to the new seats are some people going to forego season tickets, or will they move to a less expensive seat. Not everyone wants to sit upstairs. Especially if they have been sitting downstairs for the last 10, 15 or 20+ years. Ultimately, I think the product on the field will help make a decision for some people. Remember, this is CNY. You have to keep the price affordable for the average Joe.
Likewise. But I just assume there’s going to be a lot of movement and this isn’t an option anymore.

The biggest price increase will be in the premium A area on the home side. Those seats are supposed to have cushions, will include food and will have lounge access.

Likewise. But I just assume there’s going to be a lot of movement and this isn’t an option anymore.

The biggest price increase will be in the premium A area on the home side. Those seats are supposed to have cushions, will include food and will have lounge access.

But those seats aren't used in BBall. So the A level BBall seats get the cheap new seats?

But those seats aren't used in BBall. So the A level BBall seats get the cheap new seats?
I don’t know the answer to that. I was told they’re inserting new premium seats in the 200 levels on the bball side for that reason. Maybe they’ll relocate band at same time and put better end zone seats? I suspect they’ll sell those seats in basketball area regardless so they’ll move the premium benefits to another spot. It’s tough.

Fball is moving. Don’t know about bball.

Do you know where? The end zone would be cool and band above them. I think it would look great on tv too.

Can't have the marching band in the 200's.

It'll take them forever to get from the field to their seats pre-game and halftime.

Random thought, but our student section is actually not in a great spot relative to some. I was at the Arizona game last week and the students get one entire sideline lower level from the 20 all the way to the far end zone. I doubt that would happen at Syracuse but just emphasizing your point its not impossible

Can't have the marching band in the 200's.

It'll take them forever to get from the field to their seats pre-game and halftime.
Good point. You could probably have them at end of student section in 100s if you start students in both corners. Maybe have them wrap around.

Do you know where? The end zone would be cool and band above them. I think it would look great on tv too.

They could put nice seating in 107-110 and 122-125. That takes care of BBall. For FB sell those 108-109 to STHs. Keep the students in 102-106 for both sports. Maybe even have those as bleacher seating. Move the band from 108 to 107. So in the end BBall is the same and FB the students lose 107.

My understanding from someone in Ottos army is that they’re likely moving to the opposite end zone and will have the whole lower level.

imagine if they could use the benches for thexstudents and figure out a way to quickly swap in a row of seats when it changes to bball set up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom