Seat Selection Process Announced for 2024 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Seat Selection Process Announced for 2024

FSU is going through the same process right now. They have 33,000 season ticket holders (I was shocked how low that number is.) A man who has had tickets in the same spot for more than his lifetime is not renewing. He has four seats on the 25 yard line. It will cost him $80,000 next year. It’s $10,000 for each seat just to keep them. Then there are donation costs per seat, donation costs to the booster club and then the cost of season tickets. I think these are for club level seats, whatever that means.
This makes no friggin sense.

I bought 42 seats up high near the 40 yard line and paid $30 per ticket.

Insane to spend $80K for 4 seats for 7 games

Question that was brought up in a conversation with a coworker looking to get tickets-- are the season ticket deposits refunded for 2024 when the selection process becomes available?

Are they leaving the metal benches in the 300’s and just adding the cushion seat back to each seat? Or is the 300 level getting individual seats? I can’t tell from the release

Are they leaving the metal benches in the 300’s and just adding the cushion seat back to each seat? Or is the 300 level getting individual seats? I can’t tell from the release
The aluminum benches are being removed at all levels.

All levels are getting individual seats.

The 100 and 200 levels get wider seats and arm rests.

The 300 level gets the low end stuff. No champagne or foot rubs either.

Question that was brought up in a conversation with a coworker looking to get tickets-- are the season ticket deposits refunded for 2024 when the selection process becomes available?
If you put a deposit down I assume they apply it to the '24 season tickets

If you put a deposit down I assume they apply it to the '24 season tickets
They do, also 24’ deposit bumps you up a year for donor rank. That’s what my rep told me and I’ve seen it other places as well.

So for example, when we put our deposit down, we will be considered third year STH rather than second year for the reseating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom